Honorable mentions:

Timbo

Screamnyellozonker

Jem

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...................:eek: big whoops..............

cant say that i see them all. there are so many on here i could make 50 lists and still miss people. like your friggin bike as well.....

i just like to see other people top 10s as well to see all the great stuff on here.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I can totally agree, as I eluded to on the prior post...Kudos given for even attempting :D There is so much talent and creativity I have seen on this board it hard to label any "better" then any others...I can dig a top list on members personal preferences :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great Thread! Love seeing what someone can do to a stock 109
And when it come right down to it , Its all about how much funds
you have available.
Some of the bikes on this list have more money in mods than the cost of the bike brand new. The Bike here just keep getting better by the day! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
pynakil, you have got to get healed up and off of the meds bro! ive got some parts that need polishing. can you do that with a farked up leg? you need something to do my friend. you could put up a top 100 list and leave somebody out. just sayin!:dontknow::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Dang those are beautiful bikes.. You putting your bike last says a lot about you, thank you for being that way, its a quality all of us should strive for.. Thank you.

P.S. We all know your bike isn't last on that list.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
And when it come right down to it , Its all about how much funds
you have available.
I have to disagree with you on that. I have a great deal of time in my bike, but not all that much in the way of money.

But then again, my bike did not make the list.:verymad:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I have to disagree with you on that. I have a great deal of time in my bike, but not all that much in the way of money.

But then again, my bike did not make the list.:verymad:
Same here but I wouldn't expect my 9 to make any lists since I have less than 8 grand in it, my favorite part is that mine is paid off. But I am always trying to do something different with it.:bigthumbsup: I am building my 9 to suit me not everyone else's tastes.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
She's my baby and I like her

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
The bikes look great, however, I have to spread the love between 3 street bikes, 2 bad actor quads, a clean f-150 and bus chassis, class a motorhome. so all get mods, but not like the killer bikes pictured :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i made this thread to see what everybodys top ten fav bikes on the site are. its not about money or anything like that.

and how i came up with "the list" is if i didnt have a 109 what ones would i most like to have, or what ones suit me the best.

i had a thought going into this that i shouldnt do it because people would get all butt hurt about it but if you are not on "my list" that doesnt mean that your bike isnt better than somebody elses its just that it my not suit my likes and dislikes in a bike. everybody always say "oh man great lookin bike you would be on the top 5 or 10 on my list for sure." well lets see those lists people! and i also thought that this would be a good place for people to come to see how different the 109 can be, from a fairly stock but nicey done bike to a sumo fender kit to a barrons fender kit. id like to see a large database of pictures in this thread.

now i want to see other peoples top 10s so i can see who i missed!!

oh and that last bike isnt mine, its Jems.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
oh and that last bike isnt mine, its Jems.:bigthumbsup:
I meant the one in your signature, I thought it was the last entry and forgot it was your sig, doh. Still, for not putting your bike in there you still get the same kudos my friend.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts