M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I like but agree no reverse is a bad idea.the spyder may be a better move

someone getting an itch :dontknow:I know it must suck seeing all the bikes on the road

·
Registered
543 Posts
If it gets you out on the road with us again I'm all for it! Miss you out there buddy!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I like the idea Rick!

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Being a frugal bastard...I would opt for a sidecar for the 109 if circumstances dictated I couldn't ride a normal motorcycle. Obviously no reverse would make it necessary to plan when I park but you could always get someone to help push it into position if needed. I have been thinking about a sidecar to help my stroke afflicted wife in her enjoyment of riding. Cozy makes two for way less then 3k that looks like it might work. Good luck with your future decision and remember..."never ,never,never give up" Winston Churchill.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Can't blame you Rick, but I would want it to back up! And i'd like to think there's a set up that will. It would be good to see, you out there again. Check with Cycle Design in Mass. They are Trike guys. That care Buddy, and give it hell!
Tink:p

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all the ideas,,I knew it had no reverse but thats why I have friends to push me backwards when needed!!:D:joke:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The carver looks different,maybe a little too different,ah lets just wait and see how my back holds out for this season,I still cant walk very good so I guess I need to crawl 1st,walk 2nd,and then maybe ,,,So lets see what happens, thanks again guys
Rick

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Years from now when I get old, weak, and uncoordinated I will convert
to a trike. Until then two wheels for me[/QUOTI
I understand how u feel,since my accident I will never be able to ride again But maybe just maybe The Doctors say could ride a trike well then thats why I am asking

·
Registered
685 Posts
Years from now when I get old, weak, and uncoordinated I will convert
to a trike. Until then two wheels for me
I understand how u feel,since my accident I will never be able to ride again But maybe just maybe The Doctors say could ride a trike well then thats why I am asking
I've been after my dad to convert his V-rod to a trike because after a
stroke, two heart attacks, and bypass surgery his coordination and
strength have been compromised.
I think trikes are cool machines, especially for those who have the
passion to ride but are physically limited.

·
Registered
580 Posts
They were listing the MSRP @ 20k + than the conversion for a total of 45k. Did i read that right??? $20k.. what did it have on it...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts