M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now it looks like its still the Cobra dragsters or one of the cool make your owns that JR and some others have made.

If you've made your own but would like to sell and receive mine so you can attack a new pipe project, I am interested.

thanks

I'm lazy,
Alan.

·
Registered
343 Posts
BigBen said:
At least your honest ;)
:bigthumbsup:
+1
I'll pay someone to do my mods. I'm tired of spending my "riding time" in the garage chopping. Been there done that!

·
Registered
256 Posts
gettin close to doin my desired mods too...

the carbon fiber muffler mod...the power commander, and the mesh opened faced air cleaner mod.......by then there'll be more i'm sure   :D

tc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
J R said:
Perry is doing them now for people and I will even possably be down with him next weekend if i can get to feeling half way decent.
You better make it. Even if it is in a car. It will do you good to hang out with the boys, BS, and tell lies. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
629 Posts
:( Dang JR, I sure hope you start feeling better soon, I'll keep ya in my prayers fur sure if your in to that.
Hang in there big guy, I know your tough enough to beat whatever you got. :bigthumbsup:

Hope I'm not getting to personal, Don't want to Know what you don't want to tell, Just like ya allot. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts