M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 let the hand to 2011 .... i lost my brother this year and didn't had time to tell him goodbye .... so remember to always tell or hug the one you love, everyday .... Happy new year to all of you ....

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Sorry for your loss, and you are right, we take a lot for granted.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
So sorry for your loss, bro! Thanks for the reminder to take the time to tell and show others that we love them. I pray that you will receive comfort in this difficult time.

·
Banned
408 Posts
My fiance' neighbor across the street from her was a guy age 46 and married with no kids. He was a veteran & in good shape, fit & trim. 5 days before christmas him & his wife were decorating the inside of their house when he suddenly collapsed, when paramedics arrived he was already gone. He had a aneurisym and apparantly had high blood pressure for years but didn't know it because he never went to the Dr.
UNREAL & life isn't fair at all. :mad:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sorry for your loss. It's especially hard during the holidays. Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family...

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Thanks For the Post , And sorry For your Suffering ,this is one Of life's lessons that we don't want to learn ,

Try To Remember all that is Good in life here ,it is so Temporary

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all, don't want to make that thread a sad one, simply to remember us that life is fragile .... ;)

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
Prayers sent bro. We all need to remember we start dieing the day we are born, and no one knows how much time we have left. Show the ones you love that you really love them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts