M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this has happened twice in the month i've owned my 109.... and needless to say it bugs me to no end.... someone comes up and wants to LIFT OPEN the "trunk"... just behind the seat.. god some people are stupid... i now carry a bullwip and give em a quick snap ..... anyone else run accross this situation???...mjm

G

·
Yup. About a week ago I spent two hours washing, waxing, and polishing my black beauty. Went for a ride to show it off and came across a busted water main...needless to say the street was flooded and I had traffic on both sides of and nowhere to go but through it....then I got to work the next day and some dumbass wants to lift the "trunk" open....I was like *(&( T^*^* P((*&^ T^*^ &$$# ^&^% !!!! Needless to say the bike is no longer attractive.... :verymad:

G

·
wow never had that problem, and never even thought about it being a problem.... Maybe I'm just to intimidating ;) no one dares to touch my bike, there afraid I'd beat them up... Wife's must have them trained well ;) (don't mess with a women's property its bad for the health)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I took the bike into work a while back....all shined up and pretty, one the old fart's that works in my crew tries to be a smart ass and touch the bike....I told him dont touch it he holds out his pointer finger saying oooh I am touching it , I am touching it....and I guess his old ass reflex's was not working to well cause his leg was up against my tail pipe the whole time......at least 2 sec. of sizzle :redfaced: I said I told you not to touch my bike!!!! he had a bandage on his leg for three weeks.....

·
Registered
76 Posts
sixtsix mike said:
I took the bike into work a while back....all shined up and pretty, one the old fart's that works in my crew tries to be a smart ass and touch the bike....I told him dont touch it he holds out his pointer finger saying oooh I am touching it , I am touching it....and I guess his old ass reflex's was not working to well cause his leg was up against my tail pipe the whole time......at least 2 sec. of sizzle :redfaced: I said I told you not to touch my bike!!!! he had a bandage on his leg for three weeks.....
:a20:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
sixtsix mike said:
You warned him, you're not liable for the damage if he ignored the warning.. Its the Darwin Clause in most insurance policies.. Small print basically says "if you're stupid enough to do that, we didn't want you breeding anyway".. 8)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had 2 guys at work just walk up and sling a leg over the bike and sat on it without asking. I didn't see the first guy but I was told about it. I went up to him and confronted him and told him that if he ever sat on the bike again I would break his legs. The second guy did it right in front of me. I said, "what the hell are you doing"? He just looked at me dumbfounded. I said, "how would you like if I went to your house and swung my leg over your old lady and have my way with her". He got off slowly becuase he knew I was pissed.
What is it with people?

G

·
I guess I am old fashioned, but I was always told you never touch another man's bike unless you ask first. I have good friends who I could borrow thier bikes at any time if I needed to and I would not even think so much as touching their bikes let alone sitting on them without first asking them. I don't mind people looking and admiring, but when you start touching and pulling and prodding, then we have a problem. I have very simple rules: You don't touch my wife, my daughter or my bikes.

·
Registered
205 Posts
speed28 said:
I had 2 guys at work just walk up and sling a leg over the bike and sat on it without asking. I didn't see the first guy but I was told about it. I went up to him and confronted him and told him that if he ever sat on the bike again I would break his legs. The second guy did it right in front of me. I said, "what the hell are you doing"? He just looked at me dumbfounded. I said, "how would you like if I went to your house and swung my leg over your old lady and have my way with her". He got off slowly becuase he knew I was pissed.
What is it with people?
You should have went over to his house that evening and dry hump his old lady to drive the point home :D

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
PhreakShow said:
You should have went over to his house that evening and dry hump his old lady to drive the point home :D
:a20: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have not seen anyone touch my bike, but if I did I know I would be fired. They would be dragged off the bike in a sleeper hold :mad:  I don't play that.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The place I primarily support here in Austin has a motorcycle specific parking area for each building, which is super kewl since they are all concrete pads instead of asphalt -- which gets pretty sticky here this time of year. Anyway, they have notice signs up that if you are seen molesting someone's bike without their permission you can be barred from the site and fired if you are an employee.

Apparently a lot of the execs here are rolling on 40k+ Harleys (ick) and get really pissed when people look at them sideways. Needless to say, I do frequently 8)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I was hanging out with a few buds...and this gal just walks up and hops on my buggy...and the fiesty gal put both hands on the grips and bounces up and down on the seat .....wth ? Her girlfriends took a pic and chuckled about it , it was harmless but she didn't ask.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no pass from me... stay the *&^% away from the bike and nobody gets hurt.... what if she dropped it.... ??... i't not like you are getting any from her....mjm

1 - 20 of 22 Posts