M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I am awful with a camera and even worse editing video so take it easy on me. Here is a video of my M90 with my lizard lights and Raw Design turn signals. I promise I will work on improving.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Very nice... looks like there has been a "little" work done to it.

Looks real good ... clean... well done!!!!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Very nice! How did the Raw Design turn signals go on? I have heard some complaints about them.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! My friend installed them for me, but I was there when he put them on and we did not have any trouble. Very happy with them.
Very nice! How did the Raw Design turn signals go on? I have heard some complaints about them.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I had a lot of help from people here. Especially Mike. All of you guys are GREAT.

Very nice... looks like there has been a "little" work done to it.

Looks real good ... clean... well done!!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks for all of the complements guys. Attached picture was the inspiration for my theme.
Looking good. Was that little fella your inspiration for your theme? He passed away, but left a mark on my heart that will last forever. He was big and powerful, but he could still jump high in the air to catch frisbees for me. He was more than capable to anything I wanted him to, but never went into protect mode unless it was absolutely necessary. Saved my life twice. He would be the only reason to ever have a side car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts