M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everyone who came to Yakima for the May ride had a great time! We met for lunch at Bobs Burgers, went to the local dealer for a burnout contest (which Pasco Pete on his 109 WON-no pictures though LOL) and toured the Ellensburg canyon and enjoyed LOTS OF SUNSHINE! I posted just a couple pictures and hope to see more participation on June 12th in Leavenworth!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wow!!

Just touched down in Bellingham! All I have to say about that canyon road is WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!! That was absolutely amazing!! Weather couldn't have been better( maybe cooler LOL) Hwy 2 was a bit chilly west bound but not for too long.
All in all great day! 540.6 mile, sore ass, sore shoulder..... well worth it!!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone in levensworth!

Derek

·
Registered
800 Posts
Ditto !!!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Wish I were there, I was just a little too ruff on the ol bike. The only smoke that would have come from my bike would have been the rest of the lining on the disks!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey Collin you would of fit right in with the guy on the green bike that's how he started off!!! I'll tell you what though the primer bike in the picture was pretty impressive not every day you see a bagger doing wheelies! !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts