M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember that saying? I'm beginning to think that this goes for Suzuki riders too. :bigthumbsup: You guys are really showing some class in your comments and post to our poor lost brother that sold his 109. :joke: You guys can ride with me anytime on any bike you want. Thanks for setting a good example. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Lamonster said:
Remember that saying? I'm beginning to thing that this goes for Suzuki riders too. :bigthumbsup: You guys are really showing some class in your comments and post to our poor lost brother that sold his 109. :joke: You guys can ride with me anytime on any bike you want. Thanks for setting a good example. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:
Riders of "distinction" and "class" reside on this board! You can have your differences yet everyone seems to respect each other. That, in itself, speaks highly of all the members :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I actually used that saying this past weekend!
Some guy was cruising around at the Celtic Highland Games on one of those little Honda 50 Elite scooters and I told my friend "You meet the nicest people on a Honda." I got a strange look and had to tell her that it was the slogan that honda used to sell those little things. I actually did my learning on a honda 50 minibike. My dad did exactly 1 good thing for me and that was trading an extra chainsaw for that thing and getting me up on 2 wheels when I was 4 years old!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts