M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The money out of my wallet.;)

You call it the mod bug. It should be a pandemic, even a virus at the least. I just can't stop finding things I want on my bike. I may have to buy another 9 just to fit it all. How do you do it? How do you stop? Should you stop?

Is there any cure? Maybe a pill or something?

I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!

Maybe a support group.

R iders
A gainst
O ver
M odding

Is it even possible to stop.:D

I've done more mods on this bike in the last year than I've done on my last 4 bikes.

Ilovemy9 Ilovemy9 Ilovemy9 Ilovemy9. Oh yea, I LOVE MY 9!!!

JUST SAYIN.:D

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
i think somebody is having a heavy flow day.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

well, at least we can mod legally, I don't think there are any laws yet prohibiting us :p

You call it the mod bug. It should be a pandemic, even a virus at the least. I just can't stop finding things I want on my bike. I may have to buy another 9 just to fit it all. How do you do it? How do you stop? Should you stop?

I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!

Maybe a support group.

R iders
A gainst
O ver
M odding

I've done more mods on this bike in the last year than I've done on my last 4 bikes.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Maybe the guys in white coats need to visit you. :D

When they administer the proper medication and shock therapy, you'll figure out just where else on your bike you can still do mods.

If you need an extra bike to put things on, mine's available. :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ZINGERS

Just diet coke and ZINGERS. Can you say SUGAR!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
When you are done, it is time to sell it.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts

I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!

Maybe a support group.

R iders
A gainst
O ver
M odding

I gave you a good deal, you saved some coin :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YES YOU DID!

I didn't need them though. I just WANTED them bad. It's still money out though. I'm not complaining, just sayin.
If I have to be addicted to something, it may as well be my 9. Right?

I gave you a good deal, you saved some coin :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
516 Posts
A stock 9 looks pretty good all by itself. It should be able to stop right there. Then you join a forum like this one where you see pics of these beautiful modded 9's. Suddenly, that bike sitting in the garage looks rather plain. The mods start and you're soon addicted. So yeah, you gotta blame the guys that post pics of their bad-ass, drop-dead gorgeous rides. Damn them . . . DAMN THEM TO HELL!

·
Registered
960 Posts
A stock 9 looks pretty good all by itself. It should be able to stop right there. Then you join a forum like this one where you see pics of these beautiful modded 9's. Suddenly, that bike sitting in the garage looks rather plain. The mods start and you're soon addicted. So yeah, you gotta blame the guys that post pics of their bad-ass, drop-dead gorgeous rides. Damn them . . . DAMN THEM TO HELL!
I WAS happy until I really started hanging out on this forum then the mods started flying! I don't have the illness as bad as SOME here but it is bad enough!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
295 Posts
When the mods equal the amount you paid for the bike in the first place.. . . all you can do is sigh:doh:. . .. then start adding more mods again! LOL :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
918 Posts
yea, just about every time I get on this forum I see something different, and that gets the gears turning again, if you find the cure send it my way, lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
NO cure.

Sometimes the cure is worse than the disease.

We could just sell the bikes.

Or,we could all buy Hardleys and spend 3 times as much for our mods.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I hear the bugs in the US are a hell of a lot bigger in the US then in Canada.

·
Registered
595 Posts
The mod addiction is WAY more expensive than any drug I've ever "experimented" with!!! :doh:

...and there is no 12 step program for us!
"Hello...my name is Syco and I'm a modder" :'(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts