M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.... just wondering if there is a market for tag brackets? I have this simple one on my bike... if you guys need them let me know... I'm trying to gauge interest. They are CNC Plasma cut in-house, will be available raw... should be nice and cheap if I get some interest I'll make a run. You can easily bolt a chrome tag frame or otherwise to the mount, or just run a plate on it. Please excuse the reflector bolts.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm interested but can't tell how it's bolted on. Also cost and what about a plate light. Won't pass inspection here without a light on tag. Thanks, Doug

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yes how is it attatched to the bike. And what kinda price we talking?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It uses the outside most pre-existing hub bolt. Simply remove the nut, slide the tag bracket on, tighten and you're ready to ride. Any of the lighted plate frames will bolt over the tag and bracket. Pricing around $20 raw.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds like a good deal, but want to see pics before I commit..........its kind of like a woman, don't want to pay for an ugly one, need pics..

·
Registered
69 Posts
With more pics., you would probably have another sale here.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
:nopic:

i might but need pics. take one with the plate off the bracket.

thanks
john

·
Registered
50 Posts
Look's Good, Im Considering waiting till one comes out with just LP light with No brake Light. More Pictures would be nice, of entire bike right side.

·
Registered
398 Posts
You can count me in for one ....i dont have 100 bucks or more to spend on a fancy looking one...your would suit me just fine... let me know how much ok .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts