M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guy are pretty damned lucky over there!, the other side of the pond,I took my bike back to the dealers for the clutch issue as straight out Suzuki said they would do it as its a known issue!!, well while i was there i got the dealer to check my rear rotor out as i knew it was shot as i read on here that a fellow biker had heard noises from the rear so on checking mine out i noticed a hell of a lot of play!! as the bike has only got 3400 miles on her and its been squealing like a pig for the last 2000 miles and i thought it was only the pads bedding in as they have not got much grip they hardly work so my dealer say they would try Suzuki as the mileage is low and it`s out of warranty now anyway, they just got back to me today and said Suzuki would only cover half the costs as it`s out of warranty,:edit: they know how to take the pishhh, and they know us over this side haven`t got a leg to stand on!, we have no lemon laws here, just get on with it, customer care does not exist anymore, I think they should get on these type of forums to get feed back if they cared about their custom. but i guess they are just botherd about saving the buck! .or are we just,:bdh::bdh::bdh::bdh::bdh:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts