M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man i hate living in australia i have tried to get a new front tyre for my bike i want a metzler 120/70zr18 but as always that tyre is out of stock could be 3 weeks or more what is wrong with this place you want a tyre you have to wait for them to get it from overseas :edit:

·
Registered
277 Posts
man i hate living in australia i have tried to get a new front tyre for my bike i want a metzler 120/70zr18 but as always that tyre is out of stock could be 3 weeks or more what is wrong with this place you want a tyre you have to wait for them to get it from overseas :edit:
Hey Gav did u consider up sizing one or two sizes in width?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Gav did u consider up sizing one or two sizes in width?
yea i did but the same thing not in stock its crazy they have offered me a roadtec z6 but thats for a sports tourer and the last time i got one for a tourer tyre for the back it only lasted 3000ks at least the original front tyre has lasted over 15000 kays the one i wanted is a me880 metzler same as the back 240 but you cant even get the original tyre thats on the bike here in south oz

·
Registered
413 Posts
That sucks, on a side note I really like the me880's I run on my ZL, great tire, I have put 7000Miles on the tires and have half or more left, that is 7000 hard miles 8)

Great choice for a tire

·
Registered
143 Posts
FOR SALE

I got a brand new stock 200mm rear tyre if anyone wants to make me an offer ? I'm in Yeppoon QLD so check if it's worth freighting to you !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts