M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
personally, i like it. may check into getting one , myself. but, i think it's all perception; the look you're going for. i like the radiator look on my bike. i think it's real sharp and should be shown off with accessories. alot of people like the swept look. anything not muscle related are hidden. both concepts build beautiful bikes. decide wich look you're going for, everyone appreciates an attractive bike. even if they don't appreciate all the parts on it.

·
Registered
696 Posts
NOT!!!!!... i barely "allowed" the laminar windscreen to come close to my bike... just got it yesterday... letting the 3m sticky buttons cure abit... then going for a test drive... looks ok.. will have to get used to it though...

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think a mesh type grille would look better, like those found on the new cadillac CTS-V .

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
need more pics of it on the bike. the only one i've seen is the closeup (which is good to see, but...). can't really tell how it affects the overall appearance without seeing it from further back.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I'm a bit confused by the two pics on E-Bay. One shows the sides or "wings" of the cover bent backwards. But the pic of the cover installed on the bike show those wings not bent back, in fact they look like they sit just a bit forward of the center part and perpendicular to it. So what's the scoop? Bruno? :confused:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
If its got the right shape to match the factory grill I'd probably put one on my silver. I love how much light it throws, especially parked next to all the black HD's at work.. Mine stands out like a freakin lighthouse beacon and says "Hey, I'm not one of these slow poke Hawgs! Look at me!!" :bigthumbsup: :D

And now that all the dirt is gone from her from the recent rain I'm betting it will be even better!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts