M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yippee Yahoo I got my bike and 200ks on the clock already I think I am gonna need new boots soon I didnt wanna come home but it was getting way too cold

G

·
Whad do you mean,...... Cold In Brissy ??????
Come down to Melbourne, Feel that ice on the tip of your nose in the early morning. Thats cold!!!

Congrats on the new bike, Happy days ahead mate.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Na mate no rain yet it looked like rain when I picked the bike up so I went the other way nothing not even rain was stopping this ride Ijust watched the clouds and circled around them thats all

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yeah what's up with the weather?
Second month of winter and no rain to speak of...I think Spring could be a bit wet this year in Perth.

Glad you finally got your bike

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I reckon when it finally starts raining I am gonna have to put the M on blocks so I dont get a flat spot on my tyres it might rain for months

To all you Aussie blokes get in quick and buy your selves a few 250 Dulops I bought mine for $251.00 and the stock 240 is $245 and the 250 looks so much wider worth the extra $6 I am gonna order 2 more and have them in my shed cause i reckon once this new shipment arrives I reckon the tyre prices are gonna rise also

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Xhiler8r said:
I reckon when it finally starts raining I am gonna have to put the M on blocks so I dont get a flat spot on my tyres it might rain for months

To all you Aussie blokes get in quick and buy your selves a few 250 Dulops I bought mine for $251.00 and the stock 240 is $245 and the 250 looks so much wider worth the extra $6 I am gonna order 2 more and have them in my shed cause i reckon once this new shipment arrives I reckon the tyre prices are gonna rise also
how much wider? isnt the 240 wide enough? any wider i thought might just lead to a bike that doesnt handle quite as good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts