M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer disconnected the damn Dyno before getting the total chart printed , this is all that I knowabout my bike (No Freekin Tourqe) 1st run max power 106.65
2nd run max power 106.28
3rd run max power 106.71
They said that my air fuel was a littel lean down low but nice and fat up high,and that my bike was very consistant.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hd2plze said:
My dealer disconnected the damn Dyno before getting the total chart printed , this is all that I knowabout my bike (No Freekin Tourqe)Â 1st run max power 106.65
                                      2nd run max power 106.28
                                      3rd run max power  106.71
They said that my air fuel was a littel lean down low but nice and fat up high,and that my bike was very consistant.Â
What is the location where the test where done, temprature, humidity etc. These all matter on dyno tests. Heavy air = lower dyno numbers.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
My wallet would have "shut down" till I had my full chart.
I would not be mad or upset. He is a business man and will understand that you should not pay full price for 1/2 a product.
Afterall, you were paying for the RESULTS of the testing... not the actual testing.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
There was a guy with a dyno setup near Deals Gap a few weeks ago and one of the guys had their bike dynoed. It was 20 bucks. I helped him hook it up and I went to install the inductance lead to the sparkplug wire so it could read torque and the guy said for 20 bucks all you got was hp and if you wanted torque it was 50 bucks and in you want fuel/air it was 80 bucks, and if you wanted to make adjustments it was 250 bucks. :eek:

My guy just charges a flat rate for time. My last time took 10 runs and he charged me 50 bucks cash. :doorag:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lamonster said:
There was a guy with a dyno setup near Deals Gap a few weeks ago and one of the guys had their bike dynoed. It was 20 bucks. I helped him hook it up and I went to install the inductance lead to the sparkplug wire so it could read torque and the guy said for 20 bucks all you got was hp and if you wanted torque it was 50 bucks and in you want fuel/air it was 80 bucks, and if you wanted to make adjustments it was 250 bucks. :eek:

My guy just charges a flat rate for time. My last time took 10 runs and he charged me 50 bucks cash. :doorag:
[email protected]# Dude!!! Don't Call Dave at Thunder MFG and tell him that I will be broke before I get this thing right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts