M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
and of course :welcome: to the M109 board. You will see there is alot of :doorag: people here and alot of useful information to be found here :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
:hot: :beer3: :welcome: Congrats :bigthumbsup: Beware of face cramps in the first 100 miles or so...byt then you start to get used to it :doorag: :evil:

Devilish

·
Registered
924 Posts
sledzep01 said:
:welcome: That is the fastest 07 color, and only second overall to Burple so you done good!! :D :D :D

Sledzep
:welcome: :bigthumbsup: :2cool: Right on, red IS the fastest 07 color,    behind bad a$$ Burple :D

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Welcome. I recently went to the 109 from a 2k5 SV650S fully faired standard sportbike. i loved that bike, but i gotta tell ya, nothing like i do this one. The seat is comfy, the handle bars fit great in my hands, its got tons of power, great handling, and man, i look like I actually fit this bike. I love it, you will too. Good luck!

·
Registered
419 Posts
So is it after work yet? Did you pick it up? Are you still out there riding it? How was the ride? Where did you get it from?
:confused: :confused:Still waiting for mine :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
99 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:break her in like you stole 'er :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
grats, and that's a very good price imo. welcome to the fold!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the welcome, this board is awesome. I am still trying to wipe the smile off of my face from riding this machine. I have rode alot of bikes and by far this is the best. My zx12r may get lonely for awhile. I am so glad I did not buy the harley nightrain. I was deciding between these 2 bikes and it is not even close. This thing handles great for a big cruiser, I am still in disbelief. This thing has so much more power than the newer harleys I have ridden it is not even funny. My dad is even thinking about getting rid of his 03 dyna wide-glide to get one of these after I let him take a spin on mine. Oh yeah and red is the fastest color.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts