M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After almost a year with m109 broken, I just got a used engine. Changed it, and today I resurrected the monster and here I´m again.
Cheers to everyone from Dominican Republic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
:congrats:The beast lives.Ride safe ride smart stay alive.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:congrats::congrats::congrats: good job,what happened to motor I see it is 2009 ?
Yes, was 2009, when I broke crank cover over a bump. Running around 100mph, spitted all oil, all lights came up and the bike decided to say that´s all. I cleaned the bike, covered her and I gave a time to rest in peace, and here we go again. It´s alive
Thanks for your comments, and I feel happy to be with all of you again.

·
Registered
461 Posts
:congrats:!!. Not sure what happened last time, but keep the oil in it this time, and twist that throttle!

·
Registered
769 Posts
:congrats: I can just imagine alll the attention you get there with that bike. Enjoy amigo...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:congrats: I can just imagine alll the attention you get there with that bike. Enjoy amigo...
You bet. And as is debadged, everybody gets crazy guessing what it is, and really I´ve seen just one more around the country. So imagine the turns of neck that people make when I ride the beast.

All the best

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all of you. It´s so nice so have that welcome back to this great family.
I only had a little issue with the crazy FI Light. Just I disconnected that misterious black with brown stripes wire from the brain. Set it back and all resolved.
It´s something unbelievable, how powerful is the beast. I´ve riding my other bike (well a HD Electra 103ci Screamin Eagle) during last months while missing the M. When I jumped back over the M........WOW, that´s a bike for the hard people.
Thanks and Best Regards from Dominican Republic (No loud pipes issues here LOL)
:hot:

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts