M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up my "new" bike tonight. 2006 Silver 109. Already has big air kit, Sideburners, PCIII, relocated tach, relocated tag, 3" Rivco ext, 250 rear tire, de-badged, and de-beavered.
I've been riding my 79 GS1000. First couple of stops, I kept missing the pegs. 250 tire takes a bit more to lean into corner. 90 mile trip home, and I loved it.
60 degrees out with ballistic jacket, no liner, no sweatshirt. Cold when I got home. Stopped at a buddies house to show it off. When I took my feet off of the pegs, my hip joints started to cramp, and almost couldnt hold the bike up long enuff to get the kickstand down, lol. The neighbors driving by, looking like a tree full of owls was priceless, :eek:.

I love the bike, and my wife loves the bike.
Already bought the small supertrapp slip on pipes for it, and ordered a backrest for passenger seat. Whats that called ?? Oh yeah, Modamonia.

Thanks guys, this is a great web site.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
LOL

I love your excitement for your new beast!!!! They are a blast, literally, :congrats:

·
Registered
665 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats:. It is indeed a:2cool: bike to own.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:congrats: & Enjoy

·
Registered
709 Posts
:congrats:and:bigthumbsup:eek:n your ride! Welcome:a18:

·
Registered
5,841 Posts
Welcome to the Wonderful world of Metallic Sonic Silver M109Rs.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome from Milwaukee Wi.

:congrats: and enjoy your new found torque.Make a GIPRO your next mod you wont regret it.Big bang for your buck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts