M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:edit::edit:

these lil quick hitters are starting to add up.

gotta half a tank of gas i need to use up so i can pull the tank and do some things, guess it time to pop in my contacts, suit up, saddle up and head up to Cycle Gear in Allentown to pick up my bluetooth set-up

low 20's and 45-60 minutes each way ,guess i'll need to wear my fullface lid :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
The streets in my neighborhood are not even plowed. I thought about getting out the other day, just for a quick test on the current fairing shape, but I am 90% sure I would drop it on the snow covered streets before I made it to a main road.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how was i gonna test out listening to tunes on my way home if i drove??? would looked funny wearing a helmet :joke: i called ahead and they had it charged when i got there.

A few reasons i rode up instead of having it shipped I wanted to try on a GMAX helmet Cyclegear carries, they no longer carry that brand at this particular store though :-\ and I had about 1/2 tank in the bike i wanted to ride out so I can pull the tank for a little while. Got the tank down to gas light blinking so it will be fine for me to pull it off and install my fuel filter set-up :D

Initial impressions of the VCAN Blinc M1 bluetooth are favorable :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The streets in my neighborhood are not even plowed. I thought about betting out the other day, just for a quick test on the current fairing shape, but I am 90% sure I would drop it on the snow covered streets before I made it to a main road.
WOW- glad i dont have that issue and a good thing you got 4WD

·
Registered
281 Posts
Glad I'm off the next two days. :hot::hot: Oh btw I installed these small extenders for the mirrors. Dont like the way they raise the mirrors higher. Bought them on ebay for 18 bucks. I'll post some pics ltr

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
this snow is BS. id like to test out my chatterbox & new helmet along with my droidX mount setup.

i guess ill be stuck at work for 16 hours tomorrow :mad:

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Cool Ride

That's a long ride in those temps...Did the same last week,22* degrees..brrr,my fingers got numb after 30 minutes...it's hard to keep the speed down when you have an open road....damn cold,but it was fun..!! Never rode in January before (in Canada ).. It was my last run of the season(bike is in it's winter resting spot now) and first run of 2011..parked till march or April:verymad:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Snow, Snow, Snow!

If if its going to be cold, it may as well snow.

Just means I get to take my other black beauty out to play:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I wish I could get out for the odd ride at this time of year. But i just looked at the thermometer and it is reading -26 degrees celsius (Thats -15 Fahrenheit for you states boys ). That is a little cool for around here it is usually about 14 fahrenheit but we also ave about 2 1/2 feet of snow in town. My bike has been parked since the end of october. I am sure looking forward to april.... :pray:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts