M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone purchase from extreme rev ? How is there coustmer service I notice there web page is back up. thinking about fairing for long runs

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Has anyone purchase from extreme rev ? How is there coustmer service I notice there web page is back up. thinking about fairing for long runs
Good service in the past with me and sometimes the only place you can get some of the product. Glad to hear they maybe back in business.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I bought off them a couple of weeks ago and they were excellent. I also arranged pick up from the shop which was no problem either.

Rick

·
Registered
608 Posts
I'm glad to hear they're back in business. I bought the front boogie boards for my M90 and they are awesome. It would be a shame if that product was no longer available.

·
Registered
81 Posts
We'll sounds like I'm the only one who had problems with them. I ordered the Stage 3 Air Kit, and it took two months and many many emails to finally get them. "Why didn't you call?" You may ask. Well Iraq; believe it or not; has ****ty phone service. I kept asking for my money back, and then after two months when I was ready to file a pay pal complaint they emailed me saying they were rush delivering them. Never got an explanation on what happened, all I know is I finally got the air kit, and they look amazing, or so I hear. As bad of an experience as it was with them, I am still thinking of ordering the boogy boards, seeing as i really can't find any boards I like, and they have their's pretty cheap.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I ordered a fairing from them about 15 months ago, and they were great. There was a small crack in the windshield when I went to mount it, and they sent out a replacement without delay. Great service, with a great product:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Boogie Boards

I bought a set of driver boogie boards from them as well, one of my first bolt-on accessories. No troubles at that time (Sep 09).:dontknow:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
xtreme

I ordered a fairing from them about 15 months ago, and they were great. There was a small crack in the windshield when I went to mount it, and they sent out a replacement without delay. Great service, with a great product:bigthumbsup:
thanks good info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts