M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Don't now anything about THIS one, but it looks like it does the same thin as the JSD-2M.

TRE stands for "timing retard eliminator"

the JSD-2M is the switchable variety -- and that looks like what this is.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Me thinks it's nothing more than a JSD-2M. That being said, it should not give any increase in horsepower as they claim.
You would be wrong.... feel free to get one and let me know exactly about this 8-12 hp gain...... I'll bet Suzuki would even like to know about that as well..... as these days they are fighting to get every last hp out the door.

TRE, JSD, etc... does not give hp gain. If **ANYONE** says that it does, they are simply not telling you the truth. It's all about getting a sale. :mad:

Where are the sock connectors????? :barf:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
jeffw said:
You would be wrong.... feel free to get one and let me know exactly about this 8-12 hp gain...... I'll bet Suzuki would even like to know about that as well..... as these days they are fighting to get every last hp out the door.

TRE, JSD, etc... does not give hp gain. If **ANYONE** says that it does, they are simply not telling you the truth. It's all about getting a sale. :mad:

Where are the sock connectors????? :barf:
Hey man, re-read what I wrote. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I sent the seller an email asking if my money back if the hp increase doesnt show after a DYNO...I mean 8-12 HP should be easy to spot on a before and after DYNO...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Here is his response to my question...

Due to the wide variations of dyno/modifications we can't do that. We do however gurantee our product works and we have MANY happy customers. We sell average of 70 modules per month and have 100% satisfied customers.
Thanks for the question and for your interest in our product.

:edit: him...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ok, so have him so you **ONE** bike with dyno results that shows 8-12 hp gain......... gee if it will make a M109 go from 113 to 120-125 rw SAE hp......... :barf:

That would be same day, same bike, same dyno..... please don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Uh Oh! It's gone. Either the auction ended or you guys exposed his lie. I clicked over to take a look and the item has been removed. Judging by what I have read on this forum Jeff's JSD is the genuine article and does what he claims it suppose to do. Seems to be alot of satisfied customers on this forum. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts