M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was about to press the 'Order' button over on MeanCycles and thought I might first check here to see anyone has a set of these lying around they'd like to find a new home for and put a little scratch in their pocket at the same time. Please let me know! I'm an impatient person LOL and will probably order them anyway 10 minutes after posting this, but I'll do my best to hold out for a response (maybe 20 minute?). I've got to quiet down the bike a bit more.

Or, if you've got them installed already and are looking to get a bit more noise out of your tailpipe maybe we can work out a swap.

540-449-4797

Registered
2009 / VZR1800
Interesting, another member wanting quiet down their aftermarket exhaust... 馃嵒 :unsure:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting, another member wanting quiet down their aftermarket exhaust... 馃嵒 :unsure:
Yeah. I bought the bike used with these installed already. I probably would have bought them with the quiet baffles if I was making the aftermarket exhaust purchase myself.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I went ahead and bought a pair of the quiet baffles. If anyone鈥檚 interested in the baffle-less ends let me know.

Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
Is this resolved?
How do you like the quiet cores?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. I bought them from MeanCycles last week and installed them this week. They definitely lowered the decibel level a couple points. It might be my imagination but it doesn鈥檛 feel like it pulls as strong as it used to. But I鈥檓 still getting used to it.

Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
If anything, the increased back pressure should improve the torque.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts