M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i'm looking for a stock exhaust to buy. If you have one you want to get rid of let me know how much you want for it.

Cheers,
Boogs...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pm me dude only want 1 bottle of vodka :)
Damn...I just paid 2 bottles of vodka for 1 :verymad:

Got a system so this thread is closed.

·
Registered
207 Posts
And wot do you want a set of stockies for, Are yours waking the baby????
Nah looking into taking it too NZ needs to be RWC here for it to pass a WOF over there, $1590 return cheaper than hiring a bike

·
Registered
418 Posts
good leave the **** heap there

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good leave the **** heap there
Geeezzzzz Gurdie, sounds like your getting the dreaded HD attitude there mate :joke:

Imagine the sh1tfight if someone said the wrong thing about his old 109 :a20:

Still can't find a 270mm long can for my pipes :dontknow:

Ozzy, can you confirm the measurements for me...270mm x 5.5inch with 2.5inch internals?

My PCV should be here early next week :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yea Gurdies the toughest man I know now hes on a Hardly that he choose to paint Mangenta :a20:
And the bike will be there for a few years probably, applied to go back to Uni over there, otherwise Ill have to sell my baby.... to pay to get my bike over there :a20:

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Yea Gurdies the toughest man I know now hes on a Hardly that he choose to paint Mangenta :a20:
And the bike will be there for a few years probably, applied to go back to Uni over there, otherwise Ill have to sell my baby.... to pay to get my bike over there :a20:
there is a UNI in QLD yanno lol.

what are you doing over there?

you missing the sheep:a20:

·
Registered
207 Posts
there is a UNI in QLD yanno lol.

what are you doing over there?

you missing the sheep:a20:
Going back to do Engineering, maybe construction and over there its easier for me to get all the funding from the Government, too much hassle here plus its something differant for a while, and every road over there is a twisty

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Going back to do Engineering, maybe construction and over there its easier for me to get all the funding from the Government, too much hassle here plus its something differant for a while, and every road over there is a twisty
Your going to NZ for a few years??

·
Registered
207 Posts
When would you be leaving Australia, if all goes to plan?
I would say around October, gotta start saving so I reckon the Coffs ride will be my last big one, cause I aint going with out drinking and thats what the main cost is :a20:

·
Registered
418 Posts
so long goodbye advedesain goodbye now piss off :clap2::D

·
Registered
418 Posts
All ya need now is to learn how to ride 8)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 28 Posts