M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Do you still interested in getting the Quick Release sissybar if you don't mind mail [email protected] for it

Sent from my Infinix X683 using Tapatalk
I've reported you to the Board Moderators of this Forum, because at the onset this looks like nothing but a set up to scam one of our members. This Forum is comprised of a bunch of very vigilant members, who are wise and skeptical as it pertains to attempts such as this. Hopefully, the Board Moderators will ban you from this Forum, so we don't have to be bothered with your trickery and thievery. You come across as very untrustworthy and suspicious, with a first post such as you have.

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
I'm tired of unscrewing the backrest. I'm looking for a Quick Release. Anybody have one that wants to sell?

Thanks from Michigan

WB
Be advised, we have had several morons join this Forum over the past several months to a year, who have proven to be scam artists, posing as members here, who try to lure other members of this Forum into their trap. Their approaches have been identical to the one above made by "wadda2000" in which they join the Forum for the sole purpose of responding to anyone/everyone who's looking to purchase any item at all for an M109R. They will state that have whatever it is you're looking for, but will provide you with some email address they created, to get you to respond outside of this Forum (which is totally unnecessary for anyone who is a legitimate/honest member here). They will ask you to send your money to them in various money exchanging Apps such as Venmo, Cash APP, Zelle, etc...They'll even sometimes ask you to do a wire transaction to a Western Union, or Walmart or something of that sort. Once they have received your money, you will never hear from them again. They will discontinue any form of communication they had with you, and you will be left with nothing but disbelief and anger. What they will never do is provide you with a PayPal email to send your payment to, because through PayPal they can be caught, identified, penalized, and possibly even prosecuted. Stay away from this moron, and any others who even remotely come across as suspicious. As a new member here, I wouldn't expect you to be aware of anything such as this. As a result, I am trying to help you avoid being scammed by this, or any other loser out there who's doing this sort of despicable stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Be advised, we have had several morons join this Forum over the past several months to a year, who have proven to be scam artists, posing as members here, who try to lure other members of this Forum into their trap. Their approaches have been identical to the one above made by "wadda2000" in which they join the Forum for the sole purpose of responding to anyone/everyone who's looking to purchase any item at all for an M109R. They will state that have whatever it is you're looking for, but will provide you with some email address they created, to get you to respond outside of this Forum (which is totally unnecessary for anyone who is a legitimate/honest member here). They will ask you to send your money to them in various money exchanging Apps such as Venmo, Cash APP, Zelle, etc...They'll even sometimes ask you to do a wire transaction to a Western Union, or Walmart or something of that sort. Once they have received your money, you will never hear from them again. They will discontinue any form of communication they had with you, and you will be left with nothing but disbelief and anger. What they will never do is provide you with a PayPal email to send your payment to, because through PayPal they can be caught, identified, penalized, and possibly even prosecuted. Stay away from this moron, and any others who even remotely come across as suspicious. As a new member here, I wouldn't expect you to be aware of anything such as this. As a result, I am trying to help you avoid being scammed by this, or any other loser out there who's doing this sort of despicable stuff.
I appreciate the heads up. Their post seemed sketchy to me as well. And as for being reported, I completely understand your situation. It sounds like the site has been inundated with garbage lately and that's too bad. I've been using this forum since I bought my bike in '17, and hopefully after my banning I can still search the insights and tribal knowledge from others that I have been using to make my 9 just a little bit more my style.

"The impact you have on people reflects the kind of person you are"

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
I appreciate the heads up. Their post seemed sketchy to me as well. And as for being reported, I completely understand your situation. It sounds like the site has been inundated with garbage lately and that's too bad. I've been using this forum since I bought my bike in '17, and hopefully after my banning I can still search the insights and tribal knowledge from others that I have been using to make my 9 just a little bit more my style.

"The impact you have on people reflects the kind of person you are"
What do you mean by stating "I've been using this forum since I bought my bike in '17, and hopefully after my banning I can still search the insights and tribal knowledge from others that I have been using to make my 9 just a little bit more my style?" Why would you be expecting to get banned? I'm a bit confused here Bro. Help me out!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Judah-9, you posted that you hope the Board Members ban him in your initial post.

He joined the Forum 5 days ago, so I hope he sees the apprehension we have of his post. We might have jumped the gun on this, but I am sure it will all work out.

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
I would like to clear up a misunderstanding. Judah-9 reported a post immediately under obnoxios' original post. It was a spam post / fake account, and I removed the offending post and user. That left the impression that Judah-9 was addressing Obnoxios, which he was not. I will clean up the thread tomorrow after everyone has had a chance to see this.

All is well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts