M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 M109R
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm late to the party and just realized these existed. I know it's a long shot, but is anyone currently trying to sell theirs? I'm not picky on the gen 1 or gen 2, I just want to rep the ride.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'm late to the party and just realized these existed. I know it's a long shot, but is anyone currently trying to sell theirs? I'm not picky on the gen 1 or gen 2, I just want to rep the ride.
Where about are you at? I know of a 3xl one for sale here in KC/MO for $150.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Primus, I have a very next to brand spanking new Gen. 2 M109R Leather Jacket, that I've only worn one time, for about 1.5 hours. I absolutely love, love, love, the jacket (even more than the Gen. 1 jacket), but I'm considering selling it, because I will likely never, ever, ever, never get to wear it, now that I live in "Hot As A Witches Toenails Texas." The jacket is a size X-Large, comes complete with all the original body armor, and a zip in/out liner...and IT IS IN ELITE-PRISTINE CONDITION. I will let it go for $225 shipped (non-negotiable) to any location in the U.S.

·
Registered
2019 M109R
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where about are you at? I know of a 3xl one for sale here in KC/MO for $150.
That will probably be too big for me, thank you though!

Primus, I have a very next to brand spanking new Gen. 2 M109R Leather Jacket, that I've only worn one time, for about 1.5 hours. I absolutely love, love, love, the jacket (even more than the Gen. 1 jacket), but I'm considering selling it, because I will likely never, ever, ever, never get to wear it, now that I live in "Hot As A Witches Toenails Texas." The jacket is a size X-Large, comes complete with all the original body armor, and a zip in/out liner...and IT IS IN ELITE-PRISTINE CONDITION. I will let it go for $225 shipped (non-negotiable) to any location in the U.S.
I would love to get that from you! If I'm reading into stuff correctly the gen 2 stuff was sized correctly, which means that is definitely the size I need. Paypal?

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
That will probably be too big for me, thank you though!

I would love to get that from you! If I'm reading into stuff correctly the gen 2 stuff was sized correctly, which means that is definitely the size I need. Paypal?
Yes, the Gen. 2 is much more true to size than the Gen. 1 was. If you wear a true size X-Large, this jacket should fit you perfectly. As well, I actually prefer PayPal over any other form of transacting payments to and from. My PayPal email address is [email protected]. Please send the payments, and your full name and address as soon as possible, and I will try to get it shipped tomorrow, before the Post Office closes...they close early on Saturdays

·
Registered
2019 M109R
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, the Gen. 2 is much more true to size than the Gen. 1 was. If you wear a true size X-Large, this jacket should fit you perfectly. As well, I actually prefer PayPal over any other form of transacting payments to and from. My PayPal email address is [email protected]. Please send the payments, and your full name and address as soon as possible, and I will try to get it shipped tomorrow, before the Post Office closes...they close early on Saturdays
Alright, should be your way!

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
I threw it on the PayPal as a note, need me to send it to you elsewhere?
No, that's perfect Bro. I can/will retrieve it from there. Thank you again Bro. I should be able to get it shipped tomorrow, after I pick up my new Tarter Farms Kennels for my dogs/babies. They are spoiled rotten, and it's all the fault of my wife and I. 😂😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
2019 M109R
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, that's perfect Bro. I can/will retrieve it from there. Thank you again Bro. I should be able to get it shipped tomorrow, after I pick up my new Tarter Farms Kennels for my dogs/babies. They are spoiled rotten, and it's all the fault of my wife and I. 😂😂😂😂😂
Hey, this arrived safe and sound and fits like a dream. Thank you very much again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts