M109 Riders banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must have a title and must've willing to meet at a point for a physical transaction. Don't reply if you ain't going to follow the simple rules.

·
Radio Active Member
22,535 Posts
It might help to list your location in case someone is interested in selling.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Must have a title and must've willing to meet at a point for a physical transaction. Don't reply if you ain't going to follow the simple rules.
Is there a reason you list only the 2010 model?

All the model years from 2006 - 2020 are basically the same bike with the exception of a few minor changes.

Your info says you are in the USA, 2010 model is the only model year that was not sold in the USA, so you may have trouble locating that particular model year.

·
Radio Active Member
27,643 Posts
Besides what has been stated above. What do you consider a “barely used” bike? Also keep in mind that a bike that just sits is not that healthy for it either. Instead of just a year of 9, why not just state that your looking to spend x amount of dollars?

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Besides what has been stated above. What do you consider a "barely used" bike? Also keep in mind that a bike that just sits is not that healthy for it either. Instead of just a year of 9, why not just state that your looking to spend x amount of dollars?
As stated above, I am guessing that you are looking for a bike with chrome, as after 2014 most of the bikes came in what was considered the Boss format (a lot of blacked out exhaust and wheels). For a low milage 2011 and up (as stated, there is no 2010 in the US), I would think anything under 10k miles would be good. They can be found in stock form from anywhere between $6k-10k. Just choose wisely. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As stated above, I am guessing that you are looking for a bike with chrome, as after 2014 most of the bikes came in what was considered the Boss format (a lot of blacked out exhaust and wheels). For a low milage 2011 and up (as stated, there is no 2010 in the US), I would think anything under 10k miles would be good. They can be found in stock form from anywhere between $6k-10k. Just choose wisely. Good luck.
Thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Idk about this one. He wants something and has rules but is vague and specifics at the same time.

Specifically a 2010. No location. No definition of used. Came back and replied to a comment but failed to address the missing information.

Idk............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts