1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wanted to buy - Custom Suzuki M109R

Must be 2011 or newer, clean title & low miles
- Prefer tastefully customized eg. exhaust, risers, lowering, fuel management etc, but I still need to ride the beast and keep up with my buddies.
- Also like the black BOSS editions.
- Photo is an example of what I'm looking for.
- Please message me and send details, price and photos.
- I'm located in San Francisco.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Wanted to buy - Custom Suzuki M109R
Must be 2011 or newer, clean title & low miles
Prefer tastefully customized eg. exhaust, risers, lowering, fuel management etc.

Also like the yellow & black BOSS edition.

Photo is an example of what I'm looking for.
Why not get that one? I saw it on Ebay, and it really seemed to be a nice price for the bike. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why not get that one? I saw it on Ebay, and it really seemed to be a nice price for the bike. Good luck with your search.
Not enough time to check it out unfortunately. I'm in San Francisco & it was in Florida. But seemed like a great buy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man, and here I thought I was a lurker 8)! Good luck with the search! :a18:
I was buying an M109 many years ago and got side tracked & didnt keep up with the board. Now I want to get one but most are 06-08 models with suspect gearboxes or higher miles.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks guys. Talking with shooter about his bike.
From what I've seen, the people on this forum take excellent care of their bikes. If people are vouching for them, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. I wish I would've actually.

I'm sure you know this already but I'd be cautious of dealers and buying one sight unseen. I wasn't cautious and trusted one from Florida (PurePowersports) and wouldn't purchase one from them again. I love mine but have some regrets.

Hope it turns out well for you and you get your hands on one of these amazing beasts. :a18:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm sure you know this already but I'd be cautious of dealers and buying one sight unseen. I wasn't cautious and trusted one from Florida (PurePowersports) and wouldn't purchase one from them again. I love mine but have some regrets.
Would you be willing to elaborate? Feel free to pm me if you'd rather not say publicly. Some dealers outside GA have better prices on new models but I'm not sure what to watch out for or how to protect myself buying that way.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
M109r purchased. 2014 bumblebee. Thanks to all who replied. Now starts the job of customizing it.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to the forum.

What brand driving/auxiliary lights are those in the last picture? How bright are they?

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Very Nice! :bigthumbsup:

Looks like it it already has a few good mods. Check out the BOSS picture thread for intake and exhaust ideas. I like what Wrb5150 has done to his. He has done a lot of mods, but if you didn't know how they come from the factory, you would swear it was stock.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
461 Posts
https://clearwaterlights.com/collections/all-products/products/glenda-1

Clearwater Glenda lights. They are great. They are so bright many people pull over and let me past or when lane splitting (here in CA)
800 lumens each and you get a dimming knob (if you want to use it).
About $400 incl tax.
Thanks for the link wow 800 lumens is very bright indeed. Pricy though whenever you get a chance and if not too much of a trouble could you please post some night shots wanted to see the beam range and flood type.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the link wow 800 lumens is very bright indeed. Pricy though whenever you get a chance and if not too much of a trouble could you please post some night shots wanted to see the beam range and flood type.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Their spread and depth are not fantastic, but they are very white and light up everything closer by.
Definately cant be missed by oncoming vehicles.

Std low beam at dusk
Tire Sky Plant Car Wheel

High beam with additional lights
Wheel Sky Atmosphere Water Tire

1 - 20 of 27 Posts