M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this 109 at the dealer today. Really sad to see. No details about rider or incident.

G

·
Where is this dealer, that could be R&D motor for some cams or heads, if it where too damaged to be repaired. The tree looks pretty mangled.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
raw_taz said:
Where is this dealer, that could be R&D motor for some cams or heads, if it where too damaged to be repaired. The tree looks pretty mangled.
Dealer is in Warren, MI. They have no say or control of bike.

The engine is OK. All mechanicals OK from behind the radiator back. Frame is tweaked. Progressive Insurance has the bike. Will be auctioned off soon to the recyclers.

G

·
I also hope that the rider was ok, that is my old stopping grounds (Warren MI) and those damned cagers forget about motorcycles every year.

It would be nice to get a hold of that motor if someone up there could watch what is going on with it. We may be able to get Thunder to do some cam work or head work.

RAW_TAZ

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I want the body parts do you have anyway of finding out about the auction, hey lets split this baby up.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Looks like someone pulled out in front of the rider..I bet the farm ! Hope he's ok...the bike looks like it's salvageable...it'll take bucks to fix.

G

·
J R said:
sounds good i want the motor ect you take the body frame whatever else :bigthumbsup:
If you are going to do it right, which I know you will, I will step out. I would like to see what we can get out of it for under a grand. Minor case break, cams or heads or both would be nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts