M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first time I had this bike out with the new pipes and I got to tell you that the butt dyno likes what it's feeling. :evil: I went out and banged some gears and this bike is pissed off and wants to kick some butt. :D I can't wait to get it on the dyno and see what the numbers are. Right now I am laying some pretty good rubber down the driveway and it just wants to eat another bike right now.

Maybe I've just been parked too long and I forgot how it good it runs but right now I can't wait to find someone that wants to play. :evil: :doorag:

G

·
bike looks great cant wait to see the dyno numbers. i have pipes on order and getting pwr comm when they come out so i want to get my bike on a dyno and tuned what should i expect to pay

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jleiher said:
bike looks great cant wait to see the dyno numbers. i have pipes on order and getting pwr comm when they come out so i want to get my bike on a dyno and tuned what should i expect to pay
A good tuner can get as much as $350 bucks. Anything from there on down would be fair. Right now all I'm doing is dyno runs and this guy is just charging me by the hour.

·
Registered
145 Posts
How about a side picture? This pic shows the tag mount better than the pipes ;) Never mind, I just saw the side pic on your Air Ride post

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
J R said:
Are you gonna do them like Hal,s ? or just run um till the next pipes come out and sell um ? They look in the pic,s like they come out further than the back wheel.Do they ? or is it just the pics? Just curious,I dont plan on buying any like that I was just wondering?
I will keep these till the next set comes out and then I will sell them.
They don't stick out, it's just the angle of the picture.

ppridgen1 said:
is that the 280 or the 240 on the back? :dontknow: :doorag:
If that was a 280 on the back you would be hearing all about it. :doorag:

texas109 said:
why not post your mods with your sig :bigthumbsup:

more pic's please :p
That would make for a pretty long sig. ;)
Lamonster

·
Registered
936 Posts
i know the feeling, i'm pleased with the baffles in these pipe and the fi2000 combo i too want to pick on some body. my 109 is aggravated i've got a met. 260 and it will light it up.

·
Registered
214 Posts
i may have't too get me some of those :) how much do they run $$$, and if you put them on do they 'void'  the factory warranty? happy trails this weekend.... :doorag:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts