·
Registered
600 Posts
I'd like to see more pictures when they're finished with them :confused: :joke:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those Hellcats are on the road, Brad Pitt has one.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
you'd have to trade your 109 and about $60k on top of that. I thought i read where they were winding down production on the Hellcat and were only making 20 or 30 more and then that's it. i guess they are an aquired taste, but i love these bikes. Ultra high tech, functional but well designed minimalism

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DevilishEyes109 said:
And that makes them attractive....why?

Devilish
I didn't say that makes them attractive, I said I know they are in production because he has one.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I personally want to see the other side of it......
Is swingarm the exhaust too.....if so wouldn't that be dangerous getting that hot????????
Anyway, I do think bikes like this are cool. There is a guy at bike night @ Southside that has a
bike he built that has gixxer wheels and an indian tank, motor and fenders. He made the frame.
It's along this style. I have a camera phone in the dark picture of it but it gives you an idea. It
really is a nice looking bike.

G

·
rasputin said:
Trade the 109?..hell, I'd trade one of my relatives for one of those!
I'm with you on that rasputin... see the power that thing :eek: :D

Power:
Torque ≥ 145 ft. lbs.
Horsepower ≥ 137
Dimensions:
Weight: 490lbs.; Wheelbase: 62"; Length: 86"; Seat Height: 28"; Width (at handlebars): 34.5"
Engine:
Confederate radial F131 CID (4.375" bore x 4.375" stroke; entirely machined from billet aluminum and ductile iron).
Chassis:
Confederate design; mill fit by hand; TIG welded; Mainframe: .120 gauge wall thickness DOM carbon steel; 3" OD backbone; 2" OD down tube; 1 1/4" OD cradle; 1" x 2" rectangular strut; elongated neck. Oil capacity is 5 quarts.
Swingarm:
Confederate design; (integrated exhaust system).
Transmission:
Confederate design; five speed, close ratio. S&S case; Andrew's gear sets.

:confused: JR why does it suck at the track it looks good on paper I think?

G

·
too bad it does look cool and I do like the idea of that power on that light of a bike, maybe they will get around to improving the engineering on the bike.

It too bad they post numbers like that when they are that far off, it makes me wonder about there full product line. :confused:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Confederate,they still make them.Their was a shop in Abeita Louisiana,started by a bunch of Lawyers.I was on a Valkyrie at the time we went to the dyno and watched the piston come out the side of the bike. :redfaced: last I heard of them,

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hmm, I had no idea they were engineered like that.

I just thought they looked pretty hardcore, thats why I liked it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
:redfaced: NOT 4 ME " 109R " RULES !! THAT MAKES :barf: SORRY!! TO EACH HIS OWN !!
ID STILL RIDE WITH U
ITS ALL GOOD :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts