M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking.....??? what do you guys think on having the rims on the 2010 Le painted with a matching orange pin stripe,i.e,on the outer edge of the rim. I saw it done on matt black fury. Also does anyone have any thoughts on ROOF helmets? I can't get past the ROOF BOXER V8 ORANGE STRIPED. (as you can see i like orange , ONLY AFTER BLACK of course :doorag:) toro9

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
you can probably buy some orange rim stripes. they are not very expensive so if you didnt like them you could take them back off without much trouble. I think it would look good myself:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is the link to the roof helmet i was talking about
http://www.designerhelmets.com/proddetail.php?art_no=ROOF012246&prod=RO5+Boxer+V8&cat=Roof&sale=0

·
Registered
516 Posts
Can't comment on ROOF helmets (?) but as for the wheels, I say go for it! As it is, the wheels kind of get "lost" with the rest of the bike. An orange pin stripe would set them apart very nicely. Also, I think someone here recently posted a new LE like yours but with chrome wheels . . . looked good!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey blueskunk that pic is exactly what i needed to see. Is that bike yours? I like it alot .:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
It's a friends and a fellow member on this site. He used pin stripe on the wheels and also has the new cobra pipe (tri-pro).

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ive run with the roof boxer helmet for two years know and i think there great :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I went with A blue reflector type

They are a lot darker blue then this photo shows. The flash makes them glow. LOL Work real good at night. Folks can see ya a ways away.

·
Registered
434 Posts
ROOF HELMET

I bought a ROOF several years ago and love the helmet. It works well for what it is. Very Versitle. Open full face and looks neat tooooo. The only problem is in the states it is not DOD certified. LOL. ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah that would look great dude orange on black always looks hot. Even if you were to get the wheels chromed or polished would look great too.

Onnie :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Stripes and helmet

I saw the orange stripes on black wheels yesterday, and they look great. Really sets it off. Same pic os on here.

Wife and I looked at HJC helmets yesterday.She likes the built-in sunglasses feature. I like the liftup front chin, and the built in shades.
You can't use them for drag racing because not snell approved, but they are dot approved. Felt nice on. gonna get a flat black set for next year.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I saw the orange stripes on black wheels yesterday, and they look great. Really sets it off. Same pic os on here.

Wife and I looked at HJC helmets yesterday.She likes the built-in sunglasses feature. I like the liftup front chin, and the built in shades.
You can't use them for drag racing because not snell approved, but they are dot approved. Felt nice on. gonna get a flat black set for next year.
Thanks .:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts