M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just remembering the Vegas trip and drove by this coming from my dads house. I am up for going any time alone but remember how much fun we had as a bunch of bikers jockeying for first...

http://www.k1speed.com/

What ya think?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didnt have a camera but I think Ken might have had one. as far as when I just wanna know if there is interest... might get a group discount for 8 or more. This place is in Redmond 24th and Bel-Red rd

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
That would be a kick in the a$$ literally, LOL I am in,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The company I work for excavated all the dirt out of that hole for the cart track, i have not been there since the equipment moved across the street. That is another option. I dont care where we go.... Hmmm Let me do some checking in to getting some prices @ pasific race ways I know a guy who knows a guy..... a friend at work might be able to help.. It will take a few, I will post more in the future

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Im in! Where ever you all deside to go. I used to have a 125 shifter cart when I was a kid and I would love to do it again.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
That first place, if you look closely, Has a lot of closures due to private partys so you have to check the schedual close, and book in advance or show up and get meshed in with the crowd... Do I hear private party, this could be our April Meet and planning GTG?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I agree with Dave, it would be a great way to start the annual riding season. I would have to say an indoor track would be the best way to go. Planning something this far out and not knowing the weather, that might be the way to go. Spread the word and lets try and get some numbers to work with. (how many will attend, how long do you want to race, how much you want to spend) That info might be the deciding factor on where we end up. I will still check up on PRW (Pasific Race Ways-- other wise known as SIR) since I do have an in.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'd be down!! There is a sweet place up here too but its outside! I had my bachelor party kick off at the one up here and I'll say..... might not wanna ride to it!! Very very quick to pick up speed habits and very easy to get in trouble on the way home!! LOL

·
Registered
179 Posts
If you guys decide on outdoor..lemme know I'm good friends with the owner....If you feel adventurous bring yur leathers and i'll let you ride my bike....indoor electric karts are for sissy's....:a20: sheesh and you guys ride 9's :redfaced: BTW PGP has rain gear and heated changing rooms...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Count me in.......gotta defend my title even if it was for .00000000001 second of a lead. It was probably when you were pushing me around some corners or i was chasing you to see if I could rub you into the wall!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
....indoor electric karts are for sissy's....:a20: sheesh and you guys ride 9's :redfaced: BTW PGP has rain gear and heated changing rooms...
Thats what I thought until I drove one...alot fast get-up and go :cop:

Count me in.......gotta defend my title even if it was for .00000000001 second of a lead. It was probably when you were pushing me around some corners or i was chasing you to see if I could rub you into the wall!!!!!!:D
As I recall I owe u a kiss to the bumper:evil:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts