M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Worth H-D Thursday night, which is a regular thing for me in the summer, and to my surprise I saw a white M109R with a V-Stream dark windshield with some silver buttons or something like that on the top of the windshield, rear back rest and some pin stripping on the gas tank . I hung around for a little while to see if the owner would come around, but no luck there. That's the first one I have seen in years out and around KCMO. I don't feel so alone anymore.

·
Registered
877 Posts
We might roll up there tonght.

I went to Worth H-D Thursday night, which is a regular thing for me in the summer, and to my surprise I saw a white M109R with a V-Stream dark windshield with some silver buttons or something like that on the top of the windshield, rear back rest and some pin stripping on the gas tank . I hung around for a little while to see if the owner would come around, but no luck there. That's the first one I have seen in years out and around KCMO. I don't feel so alone anymore.
Just not a fan of Worth.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I may meet you if it's semi-early.
I usually try to get up there around 6 or 6:30. Last night wasn't too entertaining, so, I left at around 7:30. Before I left though, the woman on the bench next to me puked on herself, then she just keeled over. Her girlfriend next to her jumped up and ran off, literally. I thought that was totally weird. I jumped up and went over to check her out. Turns out she's smashed. Some of the people up there are, well, different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts