M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's Right It's Worth every Penny :bigthumbsup:
I'm Talking about the Big Air and Power command My friend and I put on the RED 109
Man I though I was gona pull a Willie in first gear it had such a increase in performance.

a couple of pointers for ya ,if you do the Big Air and the power commander,put the power commander on First!we had to pull the Big Air back off to Put the PClll on Cause you can't get to the Lines going to the Main air box under the Fuel tank with them on!!! but we had a great time,and Lemonsters Step by Step for the Big Air Walked us Right threw it :bigthumbsup: NO Probelms DUDE and DUDE'ET'S :D

All this to say,it may cost a little But Baby it's worth every penny I love the way My bike looks and runs,Can't wait to get the JR Exhaust on!
Let me get I got to Look at This Bad Boy one more time Before I hit the Shower Later Silentrider

For the record I ordered my stuff from Direct Line 3/5 Day deliever I got it in Three!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
BlkM109r said:
you almost pulled a wheelie. pullin a willie is a whole nother thing........
:a20:

They are nice aren't they. Mine got me a little excited too. Not a willie's worth, but excited none the less. Glad your enjoying yours too man.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm referring to how much the rear end of the bike squatted and how light to front end got ,also I got my speed up way faster than before the Mod's,in fact on the same corners I've been riding I came in way to Fast My friend on his sport bike seen it and was Laugh-en along with me,it's Durn sure running WAY better than when I bought it,and it wasn't no slouch then :bigthumbsup:

WELL WORTH THE TIME AND MONEY :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
you might want to add the CR10EK spark plugs to your mod list, less chances of grenading the beast especially with the mods you have. I popped in some 10's the other day and so far only performance mods I have are gutted stock pipes. the PC3 and Intake kit is on the way so I want some peace of mind now and seeing that my stock plugs (4k miles) were light grey not white but no way it was running rich like some have said. I have had mechanics tell me its good to run a colder plug if you ride the bike at higher speeds/rpm so that may be why mine are so clean since I rarely cruise less than 90 (indicated).

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks JAZZMAN It's a real fun bike to Ride that's for sure :bigthumbsup:

When I rode over to my buddy's house he said,I need to get the wife's tag before we get started,I said let's ride at the court house were taken care of tag stuff when the Sheriff walked in :eek: wanted to know who owned the Bikes out front,then ask about the RED one-109 :bigthumbsup: He ask me if it would run I said Not over 60 :D He Backed up so the girls couldn't see him and shot me a little bird,he was way cool for a sheriff,then he walked out side and looked the bike over real good I gave him the Address to the site and told him it had any info he would want about the bike,then i ask if he had a bike he said yes around back-----a Harley :D :D :D
so you guy's lighten up on the Harley guy's there still might be Hope for em :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks SteveJ I was thinking about it,I Was going to wait and see how they looked when i go to put the JR Exhaust on,got to get back in there to put JSD,and block off plates on it so I figured I'd do it then If needed,I haven't drilled the Exhaust still stock.later silenrider

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I'm glad you guys got a laugh out of the post if nothing else :D
I was pretty hyped up last night about the Increase in performance and looks of they Bike :bigthumbsup:

Far as willies go I could tell ye a thing or to about them,thats one of the reasons i sold my GSXR 1000, I was always playing with it and Knew it was a matter of time before I dropped it and possibly hurt the bike or myself The GSXR has 175.5 hp at the crank and that bad boy would pull a Willie 1st & 2nd Gear with out even grunting :D It's and awesome Bike and needs a rider with a little restraint which i have very little of, If it will do it , I will :D Later silentrider

You guys got any word on the 10's ?---plugs
when do you really need them,what mod's make them necessary?
thanks silentrider

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I was just ribbin you dude :D :joke:
Everybody here has the typos. It seems that i can never type as fast as my brain works.
It was just funny to me cause I was tired

thanks for the info on your mods

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blk109r I know I took it as Ribbing :D I'm serious about being glad yall got a Laugh.This site should Be fun,and for the guys with a lot of experience I'm sure they LOL at some of the Crazy post By us Newbies :D
You guy's can Rib me anyday :D :D :D It's the slamming I find Distasteful but when that happens I have a Key right here to fix it :bigthumbsup:
And besides I have a boat, truck and bike that always need some TLC when I'm in here playing instead of out there doing maintenance Like i should :eek: later silentrider

·
Registered
443 Posts
Way to go silentrider! Your right, this forum is great fun and should stay that way. :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
silentrider said:
Far as willies go I could tell ye a thing or to about them,thats one of the reasons i sold my GSXR 1000, I was always playing with it
I think maybe you oughta stop playing with your willie so much and go out and RIDE!! :joke:
I haven't done and WHEELIE'S on my bike yet, not sure I want to as it would probably scare the bejeesus outta me. :eek:
Have fun dude! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Veezer--you got that right  :bigthumbsup:

Blackcherry--- You know ever so often ya got to "FREE WILLIE"  :D :D :D

Far as Willies on the Bike I'll let the Pro's Like JR handle them,I just want to Go FAST :evil:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts