M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so everone likes to post pix of the Hooters girls posing with their 9 in the parking lot......I had to step up and do something different!!

For some background info, I am a member of a motorcycle group here in Houston that has over 9000 members...mainly sportbike riders...there are a few cruisers and only a handfull of 9's. I also own a LED company specializing in motorcycles.

We have a Meet and Greet every 4 months or so that is put on by a few individuals who put in alot of hard work and time to make these possible. They try to have them at various Hooters around town since we all tend to like to meet there anyway. I got a call out of the blue to see if I wanted to set up a booth to get some free advertising. Of course I said yes!! A few days later he called and told me I was getting the best parking spot in the house. Wasnt quite sure what that meant till I showed up.

As I rolled up my contact waived me to the front door...:eek:

so we roller her in and set up shop inside Hooters!!!

Yeah....thats right...right by the door!!!:clap2:

then one of my boys showed up and we put his in there too...

then as we were pullin her out at the end of the show the girls decided they wanted to pose with the beast

does my a$$ look good?? :doorag:

this is from the last meet at a different Hooters...

long story short....I think I have the best parking spot ever!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
That is awesome!!!!! I know You Hero is gonna be jealous. That's your next goal Cam, get your bike INSIDE a Hooters :)

Your led setup is awesome. Wish I wasn't so far away or I'd have my bike in to you tomorrow for that same setup! How many stips/pods are you running on that bad boy? Looks tight :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is awesome!!!!! I know You Hero is gonna be jealous. That's your next goal Cam, get your bike INSIDE a Hooters :)

Your led setup is awesome. Wish I wasn't so far away or I'd have my bike in to you tomorrow for that same setup! How many stips/pods are you running on that bad boy? Looks tight :bigthumbsup:
there is a total of 754 lights on there. its extreemly bright! riding a dark road with no street lights is nearly imposible....gotta shut them off.

i have about 600 more lights im going to put on there but im wondering if thats overkill or not...:joke:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I'm also in Houston, post info about your next gathering and I'll try to make it. I'll add my 07 LE to the showcase for a prime parking spot :a18:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
there is a total of 754 lights on there. its extreemly bright! riding a dark road with no street lights is nearly imposible....gotta shut them off.

i have about 600 more lights im going to put on there but im wondering if thats overkill or not...:joke:
no such thing as overkill brother. :bigthumbsup:

:congrats: on getting the best seat in the house, but from the pictures, it looks as if there were a lot of nice "seats" in that place. especially the short brunette all the way on the left. i like the way she filled up those shorts. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
GREAT SEAT !!!!

Hey I am also in Houston in the Pearland area and would like to get my 07 pearl white 109R hookjed up !!!! send me some info on your company...:agree:

crossq

·
Registered
612 Posts
Wow! Great job! :bigthumbsup: Beautiful girls!
Now that is a great place to have the bike parked!
I've gotta get some lights for my bike now!

Pasco Pete,
How about Hooters in Spokane for lunch next week? :D

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Looks like the hand was a little shaky holding the camera!:joke::joke:

Ok Cameron! I`m in for a showdown!:doorag:

Tugboat...:clap2::bow:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Cam - Next week's not looking too good. I'm an expert witness for a trial that may or may not go next week. If it does, I'll have to be in court most of the week, and then do all of my normal work for the week.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like the hand was a little shaky holding the camera!:joke::joke:

Ok Cameron! I`m in for a showdown!:doorag:

Tugboat...:clap2::bow:
Shakey?? No! I was just hoping they weren't gunna knock over either one of those bikes!!!

Plus, I was trying to sneek in to get the pix between the rest of the hooters girls and the 2 photographers that were there trying to snap pix!!

And Bullrider......when your ready to pull the trigger on yours let me know!!!

G

·
I....want....LED's......sweet looking bike

only problem is while at bike week I checked out a few venders to see about putting on LED's..hmmmm 300 bucks for a few strips....HELLLLL no...looks like this will be yet another mod I "do myself" LOL HOpefully when the time comes I'll have a local fellow 9er that's already done LED's to help with placement.....

Running that many LED's you use a fuse block or something? hell spare battery? lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ha! I've seen what most vendors are charging for their LEDs and yes it scarry....

Don't get me wrong....LEDs can be very costly if you want them crazy....but subtle is good too!

And I can help with all placement if you feel you want to tackle the project alone.

and no there is no fuse block or extra battery. LEDs have such a small amperage draw that it doesn't really effect anything till you start getting into the 1000 light range. At .25 milliamps per 3 LEDs my lights aren't pulling anymore than about 6 amps....I think. There is more amperage draw from your blinker bulb than from all the LEDs put together.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts