M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy's that was alot of fun, and our timing was perfect! I wasn't at the Hampton tolls more than 4 minutes tops and here came Phil and Howard! And Andre, well he was speed passing and blew by us! It was great seeing and RIDING with all you again it had been way to long! And it was also great meeting a SAINT:eek: Yea A SAINT! Jeff's wife! She without a doubt is one! First time i've ever ment your Mrs. Woody your a lucky man, but some how I believe you know that!!
And Phil your bike really look great, love what you have done to it! And it was nice to meet 3 other ME 109 owners, BLK9 and FIXIT if I'm remembering correctly! And The guy with the stock Yellow LE. Don't know how many bikes were there:dontknow: some how, a chit load comes to mind! However WE did not BLEND IN:bigthumbsup: My GPS states 8 hours 23 minutes, of moving time:bigthumbsup: Now thats a ride:p:doorag::p Hope you all made it home safe!!!!
Are we ready to do something like that again, this coming Saturday:dontknow: HOPE SO:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Had a great time. Got home about 5:30 and only 165 for me and the Mrs. Thanks for coming up guys. I'm gonna do it again next weekend! See ya then.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Had a great time, meet new 109 riders up there, that was cool some of them already on the board!
Nice riding with you again Torq! you know we post all rides here in the board and I have been riding with most of the guys at least every other Friday, had always some :beer3:, we also went as close as Springfield and had some beers with Jerry and Joe, good times my friend!
I got some footage of the ride but ironically not the lobster run itself but the ride back to the after party! I will edit it as soon I can.Camera was turning itself on/off during the ride, I dont know what happened.
It was a beautiful place as you all will be able to see on the video.
Dont stop checking the stick tread as we will have more rides this month!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
hey guys i had a great time , it was nice to meet woody wife she,s a very lovey lady. and jeff a good guy also lol , well in all i did 417 miles, home and back , 15 dollars for stoney,s ride 20 dollars for cheap I pod, i lost .about 40 dollars for gas. and on the way home i lost my phone 200 dollar. LOL oooo riding with the guys priceless :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: had a great time. lets do it again.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lOST YOUR IPOD, and your PHONE:eek: WTF:doh:!! Next time you MUST bring your WIFE. You can't be trusted by yourself:eek: You had one HELLOFA DAY, my friend:yikes:.
You should have stayed home, and chased Sherry around the house:p

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont stop checking the stick tread as we will have more rides this month!! Andre! Your right this coming Saturday, 7-Aug there's another:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Guy's that was alot of fun, and our timing was perfect! I wasn't at the Hampton tolls more than 4 minutes tops and here came Phil and Howard! And Andre, well he was speed passing and blew by us! It was great seeing and RIDING with all you again it had been way to long! And it was also great meeting a SAINT:eek: Yea A SAINT! Jeff's wife! She without a doubt is one! First time i've ever met your Mrs. Woody your a lucky man, but some how I believe you know that!!
And Phil your bike really look great, love what you have done to it! And it was nice to meet 3 other ME 109 owners, BLK9 and FIXIT if I'm remembering correctly! And The guy with the stock Yellow LE. Don't know how many bikes were there:dontknow: some how, a chit load comes to mind! However WE did not BLEND IN:bigthumbsup: My GPS states 8 hours 23 minutes, of moving time:bigthumbsup: Now that's a ride:p:doorag::p Hope you all made it home safe!!!!
Are we ready to do something like that again, this coming Saturday:dontknow: HOPE SO:bigthumbsup:
Thanks Torq! the Mods are a work in progress! those are some of the thing's I had in the mods hat and yes the Hat goes deeper!! I am working on some others I Hope to have completed for the 7Th when I see most of you again Jeff it was good to see you and to meet your wife! and your friend on the harley and his wife but and the next time you ask for a water I will have a different response!!!! It was good to meet Blk 9 and His wife or girlfriend I'm not shore which? Had a great time with usual suspects Andre,Harold and torq! looking forward to Andre's Video and Pic's!

Remember Ride it like you stole it!!! :doorag:

·
Registered
311 Posts
You Ba****ds, wish I could have gone with you. Second year in a row I missed the Lobster run while in North Dakota spending time with my son. Will definitely have to play some catch up when I get back, Miss riding with you guys.
Jerry

·
Registered
426 Posts
I am jealous ,looks like you guy's had a great time.Hope to be on TORQ's ride the 7th. My Dad had a heart attack last night getting some stents in tomorrow.If he is ok I will be there.Looking forward to the ride.Have not ridden in 2 weeks.:'(

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You Ba****ds, wish I could have gone with you. Second year in a row I missed the Lobster run while in North Dakota spending time with my son. Will definitely have to play some catch up when I get back, Miss riding with you guys.
Jerry
Jerry problem solved:p!!! See you on the 7th.:doorag: OF Aug that is!

·
Registered
447 Posts
I am jealous ,looks like you guy's had a great time.Hope to be on TORQ's ride the 7th. My Dad had a heart attack last night getting some stents in tomorrow.If he is ok I will be there.Looking forward to the ride.Have not ridden in 2 weeks.:'(
Dave I am sorry to hear about Your Dad I hope everything is OK

·
Registered
643 Posts
Dave sorry to hear about your dad! I hope everything Goes well and he's up and round very soon!

·
Registered
311 Posts
TORQ, I am still in ND. I won't be able to make the Panther ride either since I won't be back till the 10th. I hope you have a good turnout. I wish I could make it.
Jerry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts