M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4500 miles. hyercharger intake. Roadburner velocity pro 2 into 1 exhaust. dynojet power command.
Ran great yesterday. Washed it this after noon. Dried it off (air hose) polished chrome. Took it around the block. Ran great. Bout 2 1/2 hours later get on it for a ride. Fuel lite comes on. Fuel up 93 oct. Same gas station as I always fill up at. bout 10 15 mins later on the freeway I notice a slight stumble. Going about 75. Thought the throttle was being touchy with my hand moving. get into town. Still does it. Notice it between 2800 and 3200 RPMS. Stop at gas station to make a call. Turn the key, flip the switch, fuel pump going. Hit the button, crank crank crank crank. Hold the throttle at full or half and all you here are those big A$$ pistions going glug glug glug glug.
Getting fuel? I think so. (fuel pump running) got compression? OH YEAH. Getting spark. HMMMMM I don't think so.
I'm writing this before I go do some searching on where to insert the special Suzuki Code Key to pull it up. While I'm doing that, I'm hoping someone will be able to tell me what is wrong with my baby. I'm suposed to meet 3 other 9ers in 12 1/2 hours for a ride. :':)':)'(
If anybody can help me please call me or chime in. 843-330-0763.

Thanks in advance. Darrell

UPDATE: code 00 when I turn key and ignition on. Try to start CODES 32 and 33 come up. (researching now)
UPDATE: Code 32 rear injector
Code 33 front injector.

Question? Where the F*$^K do I go from here?

Not done yet but I Do want to send out three thanks.
Zoom although he had not replied to this forum the information I had found was from a reply he had sent to another post. (I like my special Suzuki Code Key Zoom)
L.T.T for sending me in the right direction after I had posted the codes.
And mostly futurR for telling me what the main reason could be.
I had not started it yet. Before I did all this. My light bar only went up two. After tossing the power comand clips and soldering my connections. I had gotten one more. Almost peed myself of disapiontment. Turned everything off and tried one more time. Eurika!!! My power comand had gone through it's proper cycles.
Now it's time to button this baby up. See if she'll start. And if so. Take it around the block then hitting the showers. The for a nap until 10 am Eastern.
I've said it before and I'm going to say it again. If it had not been for you guys and gals on here from the day I decided to get a 9. I would not have one and it sure in the heck would not be what it is today. Thank you all.
Next up date will hopefully be good news.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
4500 miles. hyercharger intake. Roadburner velocity pro 2 into 1 exhaust. dynojet power command.
Ran great yesterday. Washed it this after noon. Dried it off (air hose) polished chrome. Took it around the block. Ran great. Bout 2 1/2 hours later get on it for a ride. Fuel lite comes on. Fuel up 93 oct. Same gas station as I always fill up at. bout 10 15 mins later on the freeway I notice a slight stumble. Going about 75. Thought the throttle was being touchy with my hand moving. get into town. Still does it. Notice it between 2800 and 3200 RPMS. Stop at gas station to make a call. Turn the key, flip the switch, fuel pump going. Hit the button, crank crank crank crank. Hold the throttle at full or half and all you here are those big A$$ pistions going glug glug glug glug.
Getting fuel? I think so. (fuel pump running) got compression? OH YEAH. Getting spark. HMMMMM I don't think so.
I'm writing this before I go do some searching on where to insert the special Suzuki Code Key to pull it up. While I'm doing that, I'm hoping someone will be able to tell me what is wrong with my baby. I'm suposed to meet 3 other 9ers in 12 1/2 hours for a ride. :':)':)'(
If anybody can help me please call me or chime in. 843-330-0763.

Thanks in advance. Darrell

UPDATE: code 00 when I turn key and ignition on. Try to start CODES 32 and 33 come up. (researching now)
UPDATE: Code 32 rear injector
Code 33 front injector.

Question? Where the F*$^K do I go from here?
Check your PC3. Pull the left cover and see if its lights go up and down when you turn the key on. No lights, well you have a power/ground issue to the pc3 or a bad unit. If you have lights, then it is possible bad connections with the PC3. Are your connections at your TPS soldered or were the crimp connections used? Go there first if you have lights. Past 12:30 here Indy so I will not call. If you are up and get this feel free to call me (# in signature). Should be up for atleast an hour.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had a C33 (front injector) a couple of weeks back.

In the end I had to disconnect the PCIII to get the front cylinder to fire. In my case i believe it is a fault with the PCIII lead to the front injector but will have to get it checked.

Your problem sounds like the whole system has packed in, with no signals going to either injector. The throttle position sensor shouldn't give you a C32 or C33.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
He is going to solder the connections and get rid of the crimp connectors. It is possible the PC3 is bad. He could put the stock injector connectors back on and try it, but that means alot of work. However, if he solders and puts in back together and it doesn't work, then he may have no choice. There are a number of possible problems---one being what if the injectors caps were not pushed all the way on and they came lose. Should check that why he has it apart. If he disconnects the PC3 injectors connectors and puts the stock connectors back on--he can then try it without removing the PC3 further. That might answer somethings, but will not get him riding tomorrow. With his mods, and no PC3, it will most likely not run very well. He will know more in awhile. For me, heading to bed. Will check back first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D:p:clap2::clap2::clap2:
futureR that was exactly what I had to do. I had to get rid of those clips and solder the connections together. Baby started right up. Gonna put her clothes back on her and take her for a little ride.
I really hate messing with wires. no matter how easy or quick it is.
All in all from start to finish this took me 6 1/2 hours. This includes researching and checking on here. running to wal mart to get the stuff I needed. (bought an hour) and just taking my time making sure I didn't FUBAR my wires.
Looks like I Get to go out for some beer and pizza. Was really worried I was gonna have to take the ex's Honda Shadow Spirit 750. GOSH! just the name of that sounds all girlie.
The ORange Beast RIDES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again all

Hey FutureR. If you are ever in my area look me up. First few are on me

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Good Deal! Got up a bit early this morning to see if you had responded. Trying to make sure you could still ride today. Glad that was it and the PC3 was not bad. Have fun and with alittle peace of mind to.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Wow! Problem solved in two replies.:congrats: That is the kind of stuff that makes this forum worth its weight in gold.... By the way, how much does a typical web site weigh?

Fault isolating an FI problem- 6 1/2 hours

Trip to Walmart to buy repair items- A few bucks

Logging on to M109Riders.com for advice from the largest most experienced group of M109 technicians on the web and actually fixing the problem- PRICELESS

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow! Problem solved in two replies.:congrats: That is the kind of stuff that makes this forum worth its weight in gold.... By the way, how much does a typical web site weigh?

Fault isolating an FI problem- 6 1/2 hours

Trip to Walmart to buy repair items- A few bucks

Logging on to M109Riders.com for advice from the largest most experienced group of M109 technicians on the web and actually fixing the problem- PRICELESS
From the time I woke up the day before and for the Monsters to wear off for me to get a little bit of sleep was about 28 hours. 26 when I finished. I'm thinking that might have had a little to do with it.
all in all it was a good day. Got a little wet (mother nature) on the way home. But I would rather get wet on my running bike than dry and my bike be down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts