M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is "Ivy" :)

I bought her this past Thursday, took delivery on Friday afternoon, rode about some on Saturday, took her to Sunday Mass and had the priest bless her (and myself) :bigthumbsup: and washed her, waxed her this morning.

·
Registered
277 Posts
That is awesome!! The white is really nice looking man! :bigthumbsup:

G

·
COOL!! Wow...your bars look like they are tilted up too much!! Or maybe just the angle of the pic?? or maybe mine are too low?? LOL!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Blessing of the bike...awesome...reminds me...if your in or around Orange county Ca...there is a great Breakfast brunch just past the police station in the Marina area In Oceanside. The Marine Padre is usually there and will bless your bike almost any Sunday...he has unofficially adopted the Orange County Southern Cruisers...

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hellrazr72 said:
COOL!! Wow...your bars look like they are tilted up too much!! Or maybe just the angle of the pic?? or maybe mine are too low?? LOL!!
I'm short, 5'6" or so and sitting on the bike with the bars from the factory made me bend over forward too much for my liking. After I had ridden the bike for 1 day, I took her back to the dealer and had them adjust the bars up. She feels like home now as I dont have to lean over as I did before and the new ergonomics are fine for me :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Now ride around town and watch the heads turn... it's fun. Oh by the way I hope you like to talk because you will get a lot of questions.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts