M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I wish i had more DETAILS!!! From suzuki? Or some part thats gonna be up on directline soon? Looks like EXACTLY what i wanted from day 1!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
817 Posts
GIMME GIMME GIMME RIGHT NOW!!! (Don't make me come down there :evil:)

Are you going to make one that incorporates into a luggage rack?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Man its hard keeping up with all the upgrades you are doing ...just noticed the handle bar ...how do you like it? can we get a better shot of it ? and price and when will it be available and what else...i know I'm forgetting something ..jejejej :D.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks sweet! are those the only tools required to install it,a mini sledge,pipewrench and channel locks? HE HE :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Very cool!!!! Is it easily detachable; does it interfere with mounting the passenger seat; can the rake be adjusted forward?

Inquiring minds want to know......... :D

·
Registered
849 Posts
Being described by most orthopedic docs as an orthopedic nightmare, I can only consider such a unit if it folds fore ward to let me get on. I can barely get my leg over the stock seat. Actually right now, I can't at all but I'm expecting a little back syrgery next week to get me back on the bike. Please excuse any typos as I'm using some real good pain meds. They don't stop the pain, but you just don't care after a while.
Jer

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Candingo said:
Very cool!!!! Is it easily detachable; does it interfere with mounting the passenger seat; can the rake be adjusted forward?

Inquiring minds want to know......... :D
Slides right out, no tools. Not going to work with the passenger seat unless you modify the seat. Yes you can adjust it in and out. :doorag:

Tek5 said:
Looks sweet! are those the only tools required to install it,a mini sledge,pipewrench and channel locks? HE HE :bigthumbsup:
LOL yep that's all you need. ;) All you really need is a screwdriver for the mount and you need to cut a little notch in the cowl.

ppridgen1 said:
Lamont can you actually lean back far enough to get to it ? :doorag:
Not a problem. You can turn the bracket around too if it's still too far back.

Seabee68 said:
Man its hard keeping up with all the upgrades you are doing ...just noticed the handle bar ...how do you like it? can we get a better shot of it ? and price and when will it be available and what else...i know I'm forgetting something ..jejejej :D.
http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=986.0 :doorag:

Wanted said:
GIMME GIMME GIMME RIGHT NOW!!! (Don't make me come down there :evil:)

Are you going to make one that incorporates into a luggage rack?
This is just the prototype but yes it will be able to have a rack and I have plans to mount a Givi hard trunk too. :bigthumbsup:

ns2973 said:
I wish i had more DETAILS!!! From suzuki? Or some part thats gonna be up on directline soon? Looks like EXACTLY what i wanted from day 1!!! :bigthumbsup:
You just never know. ;) This is just one of many projects we are working on. :doorag:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts