M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's raining in NY,so here is a teaser pic from the garage .I chromed the whole front end ,changed the lines,risers and put my new D&M twister spikes on chromed thunder mfg adapters So what do you guys think?
More pics to come ...........

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
dam that looks great :congrats:

·
Registered
367 Posts
looks real good man :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Looks [email protected] awesome!! I did the same to my bike. I also added Coastal Moto rims (genesis), 280 rear, cycle house swing arm which will be holding a 300 when the 280 gives way. Dropped it 2.25 inches and had blue LED's with remote control. We doing big things out here in the city that never sleeps!!PHAT BOYZ!!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for the compliments :bigthumbsup:
I just can't wait to ride that thing now...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Lookin good!! I think I have chrome envy!:drool:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Gregg, Outstanding bro. My bike currently sits in boxes and pieces. Should be back together by next week. Bunch of chrome arriving by friday, down under rear brake bracket installed, new kury front signals installed, fork lowers done up in gloss black, new metz 280 out back. Going on this weekend, chrome hub, chrome front calipers, chrome switch housing/master cyl.,clutch perch, chrome modded levers, upgraded for 3rd time. Barnett clutch cable (Barnett is top shelf to deal with) Modded extended chrome shift peg, modded matching chrome rear brake peg, GMan shift bushing.
I think that's it but I don't know since like always I bit off more than I should have in mods. My bike has been stripped down to the frame every winter for 3 years now.
See you at OBI in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to seeing your bike.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gregg, Outstanding bro. My bike currently sits in boxes and pieces. Should be back together by next week. Bunch of chrome arriving by friday, down under rear brake bracket installed, new kury front signals installed, fork lowers done up in gloss black, new metz 280 out back. Going on this weekend, chrome hub, chrome front calipers, chrome switch housing/master cyl.,clutch perch, chrome modded levers, upgraded for 3rd time. Barnett clutch cable (Barnett is top shelf to deal with) Modded extended chrome shift peg, modded matching chrome rear brake peg, GMan shift bushing.
I think that's it but I don't know since like always I bit off more than I should have in mods. My bike has been stripped down to the frame every winter for 3 years now.
See you at OBI in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to seeing your bike.
thanks and sounds great Ray! Your bike always looks killer :bigthumbsup:
and again i'm gonna have to park my bike 100ft away ....:joke:
I'll see u soon my friend!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts