M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let the games begin. Parts are starting to roll in, got my Kuryakyn Black ISO Grips w/ throttle boss today. my Stebel horn and G-Man shift bushing came the other day. Radiator grill and some other goodies will be ordered soon. Sending some stuff out to get powder coated (black). Glad winter only comes once a year, gets a little expensive!!

Steve

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Let the games begin. Parts are starting to roll in, got my Kuryakyn Black ISO Grips w/ throttle boss today. my Stebel horn and G-Man shift bushing came the other day. Radiator grill and some other goodies will be ordered soon. Sending some stuff out to get powder coated (black). Glad winter only comes once a year, gets a little expensive!!

Steve
You're going to have fun!!!:congrats:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
Spread it out a little bro, all those are just an hour or two each at most other than the powder coating. Good rainy day stuff. :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
Plus 1 for Zoom.:agree:
We have about 5 months before this winter thing goes away, so don't be in to big a hurry, do the woman thing and start shopping. That way you save money and still have fun. I just pickup some Cobra floorboards for my C9 from ebay, now they were made for a 1500 Vulcan so mods will need to be done to make'm fit but new in the box for $85.00 yeah I can make'm fit.

Good luck with winter mods, you'll have a blast.

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
I have a Corbin Smuggler on its way, and am waiting on a chrome chin spoiler from Low and Mean. Of course neither one of these will really take that long to put on, but still they will be done during the winter so they qualify.

I usually have the bike up on the jack for an extended period of time so I can look everything over real good, adjust and lube the cables, clean up the glop from all the nooks and crannies I missed during the riding season.

I am probably also going to work on polishing the rims as it is mostly a cost free mod. And of course, whenever the weather permits I will have it out on the road, ain't much, but better than none at all.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
how many sets of grps have u had by now lol ? look forward to seeing the mods next season. i may add more to the 300 leds

·
Registered
852 Posts
What's the hold up?? :joke:
Lazy! No real excuse other than that...and, I should be supervised when it comes to dealing with tools. But, its my goal this winter to get all my mods done, and learn a little bit when it comes to wrenchin' on the 9

1 - 10 of 10 Posts