M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Winter Mods Complete with Pics. YAY!

Very stoked.... just finished some winter mods now can't wait to get out on the highway and see if the bike will be the perfect fit & comfort I'm looking for, cuz GOD KNOWS, together we look sooooo fine. :) :bow:

Here are some pics.

Safe riding gang. Shiny side up!!
Paul

1. Speedo Face
2. Triple Tree & Spike Intakes
3. Rider Back Rest
4. Parts, pieces & OOPS!!
5. Triple Tree Close up

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Ya I'm quite stoked about it.

I think I'll be out there next week, if the dang weather holds off.

I'm really hoping the bike rides more comfortably with these changes cuz once it does then it's forward march with mods.......:doorag: Next step this summer, Cobra swepts. :hot::hot::hot:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Looks nice! I really like that speedo faceplate! I considered a design similar to that for my M90 but realized it would just make me feel even more homesick that I already am! LOL!

If / When I move back to Canada I'll re-visit my M90 speedo faceplate design :p

·
Registered
295 Posts
:bigthumbsup:Looks great! How you like the intakes?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks nice! I really like that speedo faceplate! I considered a design similar to that for my M90 but realized it would just make me feel even more homesick that I already am! LOL!

If / When I move back to Canada I'll re-visit my M90 speedo faceplate design :p
Well brotha Canuck..... you're more than welcome to use my design in any way you wish.....How long have you been in the US? When ya comin' home? :) Perhaps we can hook up if you're in the neighbourhood. :)

Looks good. :bigthumbsup: How do you like those Rivco risers?
I LOOOOOOOVE my risers........ the look is fabulous, quality is great. The one thing I do notice though is that it seems there is flex in the triple trees where I don't think there was in the past. I'm sure that's part of having longer with increased angled trees. I torqued it quite a bit so their not loose?? I'm sure they're fine, but I'll get a buddy to look at them. Regardless.........see first comment. LOOOOOVE THEM! :)

:bigthumbsup:Looks great! How you like the intakes?
The intakes rock!!! It sounds as though I've got more bark coming out of my exhaust, and I didn't do anything with the exhaust. More power, hard to tell? Looks AWESOME in my humblest opinion. :)

Thanks for the compliments guys.... hahaha, keep em' coming...
Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts