M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Good info. Thank you :bigthumbsup:

With a forecasted high temp of 46` tomorrow, something like this would come in handy.

·
Registered
161 Posts
So far the best jacket I've found for the money is the First Gear Kilimanjaro jacket. It will keep me rather warm down to 40 degrees. And not to mention that it's waterproof, so I don't have to worry about rain gear at all.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
my vote for the Alpine Stars Tech Road jacket. I actually don't know if this particuliar model is still made because I bought mine on closeout. was $399, I got for $199. warmest, driest, most pockets of any other I have found. I did not get the pants at the time, but later found First Gear HT Overpants on sale for $129 vs list of $185 and they are very good. I am a cheapskate at heart but like good gear. my hands were the only thing left still getting cold but I found some snowmobile gloves that so far have been good. If I still get cold hands I may have to get wired.

·
Registered
158 Posts
thanks for the info :D :D it is getting cold, I think I need to retire and move to FL :joke: I think the cost of the gear is a good justification

1 - 5 of 5 Posts