Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks winni i have a good time sorry here or the only pics i got

·
Registered
72 Posts
Great Pics Harold, thanks,
and thanks to all who were able to make it. it was truely a blessing that each and every one of you were there.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I'm sure you all had a good time!

Sorry guys for missing this ride, but I had to clean the garage out and buff things up in there! Put 11 hours into that project, but looks good long over do! Seems like during the winter chit piles up:eek: Yet will admit would have liked seeing all you guys again, it's all-ways special when were all together as i'm sure you all would agree. There will be more, Summer is just getting started:bigthumbsup: Stay Safe my friends:p TORQ

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Thanks for having us Winni! It was nice seeing everyone I also need to check my camera but I'm afraid I dont have enough recorded...:p
Torq I bet your garage is looking good!;)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey guy's had a great time today! Looking forward to getting together again for the Lowell bike night season opener on Tuesday! all are welcome to meet at my house and head to Lowell form hear, Winni talk to you this week.

·
Registered
447 Posts
What a great time my Wife and I had bettween the Peaple the Food and of course the ride it realy doesn't get any better looking foward to seeing everyone soon

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Camera record in HD so frames are very good, judge for yourself.
Pictures taken from the video, I'm getting better at this.
I cant say enough that this is the best group that I ever rode with.
Thanks guys!!:bigthumbsup:

Video is coming soon!!!8)8)

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
stay thirsty my friend :D

I had a good time nice seeing everyone wish I could of hung out longer but had baseball practice

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
great job :bigthumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts