M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been given the honor of selecting the winner for the fat fork tubs I'm going over everything now and will get back to you shortly :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
what do we have to do to up the odds
I'm broke and needs some kind of mod for my bike :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I put in the first vote for you for the riser extensions..... :p Actually, I didn't even come up with a sob story, so I guess I'm not even in the running... I'll end up buying some anyway. They just look phat.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow this was a hard one there where some amazing stories and most of them where very very funny after looking over everything I want to sayCongratulations Billiards77

I really hope you injoy and show off your new Fat Fork Tubs :bigthumbsup: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bow: :2cool: :#1:

·
Registered
476 Posts
congrad billards77.

Firecat does this mean no spray chrome, bikini ride posted on the forum? There were a bunch of us really looking forward to it! Have a safe move to WA. Hope you like a lot of rain.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Firecat and Joe. This bike is about my only outlet to relieve stress. When I get tired or can't take it anymore I get on my 109 and ride. I get questions about the bike everywhere I go and will be sure to point out the KewlMetal Fat Fork Tubes.

Thankyou again,

Bill Cobb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts