M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Entered my red 2007 M109R in Hooters Bike Night contest. Won first place as best metric in show and my buddy came in a close 2nd with his Silver 109. He won 1st place last month so the 109's have done well. Had a lot of questions ask and people just admiring our bikes. Even the Harley guys had good things to say about them. They also had some good looking bikes there. Here are some pictures and also pictures of the wheels I ordered today from RC Components.
:beer2:

G

·
Way to represent bro. Looks likes you have been busy with the mods. Bike looks real good. I really love that red. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Congratulations! That is a nice bike worthy of a trophy. Those are a great choice in wheels as well but I could tell you have good taste because of the air-kit you're sporting. Nice quality, not cheap or homemade.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
To win the bike night contest is awesome! To do it, at Hooters is icing on the cake.
Congrats. Nice work
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$2000. Too [email protected] much but this is my retirement hobby. Some play golf, some hunt and fish, own boats etc... some chase women. Too old to chase women so I just ride my 109 and look at them. My wife doesn't mind because she knows there is no harm here and she loves my bike. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
260 Posts
same here only hobby i got ..... good price for two wheels
thats with the rear adapter too right ?

Bruce

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, adapter also. Got at 260 going on the back. I'm a little skeptical of the 280 or 300 although some of the guys haven't had any problems. 260 Metzler is big enough for me especially with the rear of my bike opened up with the license plate bracket and LED's. Oh, buy the way, the 1963 in my dbritton1963 wasn't when I was born it was when I graduated from high school. (Yes, Old men can still live on the edge!!) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
260 Posts
i am guessing u ordered a 8.5 inch wheel for the rear?
did they say we could use a 10 inch with their hub?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The bigest they had listed for the 109 was 8 1/2. They probably will increase it as request come in. That's a pretty good company to deal with. At least I think so. 10-4 on the Hooters Girls. That was the best trophy!! :a18:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
That's one  :hot: red bike you got there. Kickin rims you got on order too. I really like those. Are you in Greenville, SC? I'm in NE Atlanta. Maybe we can ride sometime.

Jazzman

I see your in Greenville, NC now. Maybe I'll get up that way some time too!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Make sure you post pic's of the bike with those rims on.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Good Job :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
476 Posts
From one old man to another, congradulations, the bike looks awsome and those wheels will definitely make it a stand out alone winner. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts