M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out guys and gals... Got some parts in last week from the great people at Direct Line and put them all on the bike this weekend. Please excuse the mess in the garage. Still unpacking and moving stuff into my house now that it's finally done!

Memphis Shades Shooter shield in Solar color:







Cycle House License Bracket with Kuryakyn Red Small LED's:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,624 Posts
So you like the Shooter Solar windshield?

I'm seriously thinking about the Hellcat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is my first bike, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I like this windshield. I'm 6'1" and there is a small amount of wind buffeting as the airflow seems to hit right at the forehead area of my fullface hellmet, but other than that, I really like the shield.

Delmustator said:
So you like the Shooter Solar windshield?

I'm seriously thinking about the Hellcat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it looks darker because it's inside the garage. When it's out in the sun, it's practically clear. I'll see about getting a picture of it in the sun.

Joshua_109 said:
Looks good, but I don't know if I'm sold on solar. :confused:
 
G

·
UM, I dont know. I mean I like your bike just fine, but is that a crack in the concrete on your drive way? And dont tell me that is a white pickup you have?

Just kidding. I have noticed there is always that someone who likes nothing about what people do to their rides and feel obligated to tell you. So I just had to play devils advocate hehe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hahahaha! That's not a crack in my driveway. That's the cable line that was temporarily running to the FEMA trailer on my front lawn for the past 6 months. (you can also see the line in the picture below that I'm posting. LOL)Â

About bikes and parts and opinions... A person's ride, whether it be a car, bike, or boat is an extension of him/herself. They make it look like they want it to look. I welcome anyone's opinions, good or bad, about the pictures I post. However the only opinion that matters to me is mine. And I don't let the negative ones get to me.Â

And the truck is the same color as my bike. The BEST color. SILVER!



rebis69 said:
UM, I dont know. I mean I like your bike just fine, but is that a crack in the concrete on your drive way? And dont tell me that is a white pickup you have?

Just kidding. I have noticed there is always that someone who likes nothing about what people do to their rides and feel obligated to tell you. So I just had to play devils advocate hehe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
cdaniel76 said:
Check it out guys and gals... Got some parts in last week from the great people at Direct Line and put them all on the bike this weekend. Please excuse the mess in the garage. Still unpacking and moving stuff into my house now that it's finally done!
I was wondering how long does it take you to remove the windshield?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haven't tried removing it yet, but it should be pretty quick using the allen wrench supplied with the brackets.

ajsmithtx said:
I was wondering how long does it take you to remove the windshield?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
rebis69 said:
UM, I dont know. I mean I like your bike just fine, but is that a crack in the concrete on your drive way? And dont tell me that is a white pickup you have?

Just kidding. I have noticed there is always that someone who likes nothing about what people do to their rides and feel obligated to tell you. So I just had to play devils advocate hehe.
Actually, that looks like an extention cord to me ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,102 Posts
cdaniel76 said:
Haven't tried removing it yet, but it should be pretty quick using the allen wrench supplied with the brackets.Â
looks like its off in the newest pic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Will you indulge me a couple of questions please. tHE lICENSE BRACKET DOES IT COME WITH MOUNTING SPOTS FOR THE LIGHTS AND DO YOU BY CHANCE HAVE THE NUMBERS FOR LIGHTS AND THE BRACKETS. i HAVE A SIDE MOUNT NOW AND IT JUST ISNT DOING IT FOR ME.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
cdaniel76 said:
Hahahaha! That's not a crack in my driveway. That's the cable line that was temporarily running to the FEMA trailer on my front lawn for the past 6 months. (you can also see the line in the picture below that I'm posting. LOL)Â

About bikes and parts and opinions... A person's ride, whether it be a car, bike, or boat is an extension of him/herself. They make it look like they want it to look. I welcome anyone's opinions, good or bad, about the pictures I post. However the only opinion that matters to me is mine. And I don't let the negative ones get to me.Â

And the truck is the same color as my bike. The BEST color. SILVER!

The truck and the bike look choice. I agree the silver is Nr.#1 :bigthumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top