M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
This one looks great. Not like their web photo.
Did you know the shape before you ordered?
I suspect there is $200 more in thickness and mount quality.
I've ordered Spitfire like Jerbear's.
Hope it's OK, but heck, it only costs $60 +-

·
Registered
139 Posts
I ordered a Slipstreamer also, coming late this week. But in the meantime this was the reply from Memphis Shades-

"The only shield we have that will fit your bike is our Shooter, which is a handlebar mounted shield. I have been told it looks very good on it, but once again it is the only one that fits.

Thank you,

Cheryl Hilbert

Memphis Shades

Customer Service

901-853-0294

·
Registered
5 Posts
I used a deflector screen dx by national cycle and they have the hardware for the handlebars. the screen fits down between the headlight cover and the risers. Keeps the wind from blasting the chest. Don't have pics yet but it works great. Another buddy of mine that has a M109 also got one for himself.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I also have the Spit fire and it does me well, fits the look of the bike and keeps that wind off me. Think it was $75 with the 1 1/4" adapter kit. Great :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
put the spitfire on last week, just took a 31/2 hour trip. no movement in the shield, it really held in place without any vibration. took it off when i got there and we rode about 2 hours down the beach, my wife was begging to put it back on. could really tell the difference.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
gradona said:
Holy Crap :eek: $279. I like the look of mine better and it was only $86.

Very sharp!! I really like what you've done to your bike!! Very impressive!! Did you do it yourself or have it done? I'm always so envious of you guys that can do it all on your own! Great job!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Joshua_109 said:
Very sharp!! I really like what you've done to your bike!! Very impressive!! Did you do it yourself or have it done? I'm always so envious of you guys that can do it all on your own! Great job!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
I did it myself so don't look very close :redfaced:.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts