M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hahaha, yeah I wonder what the wind chill factor this morning was when I mounted the 109? Seriously, 2007 Joe Rocket Jacket, ballistic 5.0 pants, JR gloves with a pair of cloth ones underneath, insulated boots and a leather neck warmer and I was good to go. Well for 32.5 miles anyway.... Then my hands was cold but that was all. Oh yeah, I have a Rifle windshield that helps in cold also. Man, I can't wait until Friday and Saturday here in Bama, 70* That's going to be awesome!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Y'all enjoy this blessed day if your able to spend it with family. The older we get, the fewer and farther between these days are, it seems.

·
Registered
419 Posts
12.55 degrees F.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I think they call it Numb Bum..2cold :eek:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Rode in 34 degrees yesterday at 100+. Loved it. Every minute. Tourmaster winter elite gloves are the answer and my First Gear Scout IV leather makes all the difference. I've ridden in 14 degrees with this stuff. Take off your skirt and ride.... ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I rode mine to work yesterday mourning The temp was a mere 35 degrees, I was wearing a cycloak jacket, and a pair of gloves, with my helmet. I was just fine until the cube truck i was folowing down the interstate at 80mph pulled off Then it hit me instant frozen in 2.3seconds!! :eek: But being able to show off the bike for the first time made it all worth it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts