M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've got them on my 90. They look good, sound good, easy install (all the wire hides nicely in the headlight bucket), very convenient to adjust the volume(I put the volume control on the throttle side even though the instructions recommend it on the clutch side). Little on the expensive side, but theyre much nicer than the cheaper stereo system I first installed

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excellent, yes it says they fit 1" handle bars.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
788 Posts
Price. Both are part number 852 if you read the specs. Of course I have been wrong before

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price. Both are part number 852 if you read the specs. Of course I have been wrong before
I hope they're the same because there's a big difference in prices.

·
Registered
90 Posts
can you or anyone tell me with the factory exhaust for the M90 is the same size as the m109... long story short I have a 2009 M90 and Road House makes a slip on for the M109 but not the m90 see the following link

http://www.metricthunder.com/Merchan...tegory_Code=RH

here's the catch Road House per their web site has closed. Id rather spend $454.94 for slip-ons rather than 700+ for a full exhaust and still retain the factory look... based on your expertise what do you think??

I just want to ride

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
can you or anyone tell me with the factory exhaust for the M90 is the same size as the m109...
Unfortunately they are not, otherwise I would have had V&H Big Shots a long time ago...but I see you're looking at slip-ons. Raw Design's Scorpion Tips are made to fit both the M109R and the M90, so the slip-ons may fit :dontknow:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Unfortunately they are not, otherwise I would have had V&H Big Shots a long time ago...but I see you're looking at slip-ons. Raw Design's Scorpion Tips are made to fit both the M109R and the M90, so the slip-ons may fit :dontknow:
I see you use the word "fit" loosely.:joke:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts